The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managed to get to confirmations from NDC EU and Kickz, wondering if Kickz was oversold though. Anybody know if Kickz has a history of overselling stock on release?
I feel like kickz didn't oversell because they had the audacity to pull me from the payment screen. 
mad.gif

Creeping up on 4 hours until 8am FCFS. [emoji]128564[/emoji] man I need coffee to stay awake

yeah if Shaq is on the look out for his size on the classifieds maybe
dang man those size 12s aint never going to move. Im not going to pick them up tomorrow 8)
we just saying in normal circumstances. but definitly a 15 aint gonna go too well on the resell market for these. If they do its gonna be some other guy who tinks he can sell it or trade for it. Even so it will be a littl ebit before you do sell anyways.

im so washed, fl.eu kept sending me refunds right after i checked out, i copped on bw but im sure they oversold because they said they sold out in 2 mins and that was almost 2 hours ago. 

Where are you camping

At home currently with chicken and beer while binge watching DBZ for the past 7 hours. Have 3 FCFS footlockers to make rounds in morning. First FCFS mall is 3 mins from my house and the rest 20 mins away and 10 mins apart from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom