The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't blame em. Jimmy with their stupid pick up window kinda deterred me from doing any fcfs but I guess a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

We actually on our way back to go make the cut off time. I'm picking my up 3 pairs and I'm out for the weekend

So my kids are asking to go to the farmer's market and Trader Joe's. How do I tell them "no, because I'm trying to buy sneakers" without being a terrible parent?

BLESS ME @Starfox070
  with my 10.5 or 11 
nerd.gif

I have blessed all that could have and guided some on the path to enlightenment
After all those times I picked tank for you in OW b 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

So my kids are asking to go to the farmer's market and Trader Joe's. How do I tell them "no, because I'm trying to buy sneakers" without being a terrible parent?
Distract them by buying them snacks and candy, then do what you gotta do. My wife does that to me all the time before she goes shopping.

Why is literally everything Jordan Brand releasing this month besides this release complete garbage? How is it so hard for them to release decent retro+ cws? These Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s look like they were designed by a mentally challenged person... Who signs off on this stuff?

The same guy signing off on those designs is probably responsible for the Jordan Fusion series.
I did like the first fusion taxi 12's

You don't tell them no. Take care of your kids first, and multitask the hell outta those shoes. That's why they're called smartphones.

Last edited:
Bless up fam. We going to eat today.

Hopefully the give us the maroon treatment :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Say lets play the quiet game and whoever wins I'll give them 5 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom