The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hyped.
-i got to 34th footaction 830.
- hung around w a friend
- ate breakfast and waited
- i was let in off the street w no ticket.l

took a long time but i finally have connects . 34th was selling out quick. got in when my size 10.5 was the smallest size. clutch asf

so are you saying there wasnt a line and people could have eaten, or are you just bragging about a personal connect? please clarify

this. man. knows.

Yeah honestly this release confirms that Adidas actually offers better products overall currently. Meanwhile JB releases an awesome shoe like this in limited quantities while stores are lined with their horrible retro+ cws that will all go to outlets. Look at JB's September release schedule it is insulting to consumers that they would release shoes like the Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s.. At least Adidas gives the people quality, easy to get products like NMDs and UBs.

There are literally no non-OG GR retros worth buyin, which is telling.

Finally got to my cart on Eastbay, and the pair is there! Now I'm waiting five minutes on the counter. Still pretty sure I'll get an L after the checkout timer runs out.

if that packed house shows up during the timer, wait a minute then hit refresh

I said it's worst to waste 4 hours for a mere chance rather than a guaranteed cop

I see what you're saying..... I guess it depends on the person..... I'm not paying twice the price of a shoe but I'm also sitting here with none so than there's that..... I guess my stance is buying resell prices is the same as buying kit Kat from a female..........lol

Yeah honestly this release confirms that Adidas actually offers better products overall currently. Meanwhile JB releases an awesome shoe like this in limited quantities while stores are lined with their horrible retro+ cws that will all go to outlets. Look at JB's September release schedule it is insulting to consumers that they would release shoes like the Nylon 12s and Bronze 5s.. At least Adidas gives the people quality, easy to get products like NMDs and UBs.

There are literally no non-OG GR retros worth buyin, which is telling.

Those NMD and Yeezys aren't easy to get all at.

Caught a W from footlocker! Was getting the "error adding to cart" for 30 minutes for an 8 and decided to check footlocker's Twitter. They said size 8 was still available and when I went back to the footlocker website it went through. Yaaaaaaas

Villa tweeted these being sold out 16 min ago

So I entered the Draw

Lo and behold my other device finally got through on Villa 20 sec ago and I just got a confirmation email from Villa for $160 shipped

Not sure if they oversold or just tweeted they were sold out to reduce traffic

Either way, keep trying guys

Currently standing in Footlocker memorial city and its a whole family in here checking out even grandma. No lie. Resell game is crazy when you gotta pull grandma out the bed. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Caught so many Ls on FNL and EB back in the day I wouldn't even know my password if I magically got thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom