The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to stop trying for shoes in 11.5, just feels like I'm handicapping myself. SNKRS L official. If anyone wants to oop on a 11-11.5, HMU. 

Got a size 14 on villa but I wear size 8
mean.gif
You bastid. Let me get them

Hell Yes! Scored on SNKRS and picking up later at shiekh... Started yesterday with none and started this morning with 2! Thank you shoe gods!

Now I remember why I haven't bought one nike shoe since the Chi release. Purposely limited releases will keep me doing this indefinitely. 

Don't know if I am more angry or hurt about this SNKRS L. Either way, I know resell gotta be less than what these were going for in 2013. Had a chance to get these for 275 last week but was banking on the app. Def willing to drop 275 now lol

Eastbay screwed me too. I tried checking out at least 100 times. One time it looked to actually be going through. Four SNKRS submissions, and no hits. Taking my L on this release. Damn.

Hit on Snkrs...never happened before through the draw. There is a God lol

I'm walking into work today like.

Last edited:
Well everyone I had them in cart and tried to check out but it froze and I did not win 'The Draw' on SNKRS. I'm going to have to save up to afford resell. It's been fun in the thread and I'll stay in here and just enjoy the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom