The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2153817
Don't know why I even bother with the draw anymore, 0/10 so far on releases lol [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Good thing I camped for 6 hours to get the employee pricing on a pair [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Good to see everyone eat [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Last edited:
Now I remember why I haven't bought one nike shoe since the Chi release. Purposely limited releases will keep me doing this indefinitely. 

Just for future reference, the reserved app for footlocker and champs down here in Florida came through for me at 11 pm. Almost 5 hours after the timer closed. So i guess it is possible to reserve pairs even if you're on a waitlist. Also, you have to still check in at the store to optimize your reservation chances, the people on here who did it (not me) got almost instantaneous reservations.
check in at the store that was chosen to be selected??
You get an extra bonus on the reserved app for checking in store on the FTL and Champs app

the fam has been looking out for me, so i could double up at the local spot.

one pair on nike eu, and one locally.....one to rock, one to stock.

thats all i wanted!

Took an L on this release. 0/40 on Raffles, 0/3 on SNKRS and the power went out at my house around 7:15 am  PST so it looks like it wasn't meant to be... 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom