The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get my shoes that crease a half size bigger, then just put a force field in each you can buy at Footlocker for like 10 bucks. Makes them fit you perfectly plus they won't crease now. Size half up shouldn't be a problem with the forcrfields it actually turns it into a plus.
actually just tried them on and I need an 8 lol

sheesh no way u keepin all pairs bro?? These are basically indestructible beside toe creases which happen anyway

One is for my girl, she won that raffle
One is for my little brother a size 7.5
I'm keeping 2. Other 2 that I got online I might just trade or something

I guess I can't be too salty since I have both the 2013's and Banneds to hold me off for a while :wink:

15510xs.jpg

Last edited:
$275 shipped for my size 13.

I'm out...not messing with this any longer.  Have been up since 2AM trying the overseas sites (this is from a guy who wakes up around 430 AM).

Good luck if anyone is on the hunt on the aftermarket.

View media item 2153967
Pays off to be first. Nike Seattle gave out 176 tickets. They said the amount of people didn't match the amount they had. Scored another at finish line through a raffle. Im pleased with this release. They also gave us donuts for waiting in line for so long. I salute to all the fam that wanted them and got them. Resell isn't too bad right now so if you missed out its pretty much preorder with best offers on ebay. At least from what I saw in my size. Pics shall be posted later. The Nike Store pair is different from the Finishline pair. For example Nike store tongues are thicker.

Struck out in person, but doubled up on SNKRS!! 2/2. 

Super pumped about this!

The shoes in my sig are the ORIGINAL RETROS in 1994, bought them in 1994, still have them to this day. Dead stock never worn as these were too good for my feet. 

Now they've got some cousins to join. 

Does anyone know what the deal is with in-store pickup at Nike stores? I.e. what's the reservation window, and what happens to unclaimed pairs?

(did a search on this thread, but all of the details re: unclaimed pairs seemed to pertain to retailers such as Foot Locker, etc.)

Fortunate enough to score through my girls snkrs app for the first time. 0 for everything on shiekh raffles and In-store. Luckily I got through the app, cause my baby started having a poop attack while I was trying to manual on eastbay and footlocker. Came back after the first diaper change and saw I had one in the cart. Then it got jacked when I went to check out! Then after the second poop attack I got the confirm email. Guess the sneaker gods looked out for having to be super daddy or else it woulda been a pretty poopie day for me lmao! Hope all ate who wanted to. God bless and wish me luck on my pinnacles!

Literally just got through on ShoePalace (size 10)... wow, no idea how that happened. Same errors that everyone has been talking about for hours. Just kept trying.

Very true. Which is why i cant really complain.

Even those 2016 was supposed to be a super duper regular GR. heh

maybe when they bring them out again in 2018 as a super limited pair ill hit

you scoop tho? You a regular on here that i respect so I hope you were ok
Nah, I on the "L-Train" too.

Shiekh wasn't gonna let me have none of that on my raffle luck, and I just accepted that L after that.  I wasn't gonna fight my butt off for another pair of Breds when I have the Royals coming up next year (the colorway of 1s that I DON'T HAVE)

woke up to that dreaded you were not selected email from SNKRS
mean.gif
 oh well I guess I'll have to wait another 2-3 years to actually own a pair of Bred 1s
laugh.gif

Shoe Palace has 3 pairs left.... I'm the 12th in line.... time to go to shiekhs.... 1 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom