The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the people who tried and struck out on the 2016 pairs started talking about how satisfied they are with their older releases. That's like bragging about your ex-girlfriend because the new one you tried to get turned you down.

didn't try anywhere except Snrks and actually got my size!

Where can i get one of those pins? Pretty dope lol :nerd:

Damn hoping i dont get cancelled,
Somehow got thru for 2 pairs--diff payment methods and different nike accounts but same shipping info, prey for me...ive tried to cop every og cw 1 since royals, and these are the first ive got....well besides shadows.
Anyway should i expect to be cancelled??

WOOOOOOW Checked out in RUVILLA hours after they tweeted sold out. Got PP payment confirmation but no order confirmation and they even said it was sold out. Just got shipping confirmation.

Didn't get through on SNKRS but I was 5 minutes late. Trying to get back into college routine after taking a semester off has thrown me off. I was in HOH for 20-30 minutes and forgot to get a ticket. Oh well EBay is flooded and prices are not that bad. Someone will have to bite.

Best moment of the day today, got into the employee store after waiting 90 minutes. Oh banned 1's are for employee purchase only, not guests....... 

So that's how my day has been

struck out today. didn't really give it my all though considering i own a pair of 13's but now that i struck out makes me want them more. I see things in this perspective... if i would've scored a pair ..they'd be sitting in my closet till i beat my 13's to the ground so i can take my time getting a pair for a decent price.. I'll tell you guys this....the royals will be mine. 2 pairs of royals will be mine and these "Banneds" will be crawling back on its knees begging to come back.  #TradeBaitRevenge

JuSt copped a 13 at gwinette mall footlocker . Not sure if any more sizes are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom