The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

@riceNeggs  I actually got more than that but decide to be nice and not post that but they just deleted my original pic of my personal pairs and got 23penny pics up here chillin. 
roll.gif

I haven't been in this thread since Friday so I see the salt is still real in here. Really NT, I got love for ya but good lawd. I should have posted the other pic if I knew that was going to happen. 
laugh.gif
oh cool.  i was finna say!

Hey, everyone. Been a long time lurker here on Niketalk, but finally signed up today. I guess these shoes brought me back into buying sneakers after a long hiatus lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone got pairs that the red was darker than other pairs? Was lucky enough to win 3 pairs, but 1 out of the 3 the red was, I would say, a shade darker [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Left pair is darker than right, even the outsole is darker [emoji]128566[/emoji]

View media item 2154843

I'm praying for a lighter less tumbled pair. I'm not going to be able to pick up my pairs until next Saturday and the following Monday.

Hey, everyone. Been a long time lurker here on Niketalk, but finally signed up today. I guess these shoes brought me back into buying sneakers after a long hiatus lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone got pairs that the red was darker than other pairs? Was lucky enough to win 3 pairs, but 1 out of the 3 the red was, I would say, a shade darker [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Left pair is darker than right, even the outsole is darker [emoji]128566[/emoji]
return em

i mean how can you snap ig pictures of these for the next 5 yrs

lets be honest thats what half you gonna do with em

Last edited:
Struck out on this release, but my 2013 pair will do me just fine until the prices settle a little bit in a week or 2.

For those who's scored, How does it feel to own a pair without the wait or the hunt? Did you thank your plug a thousand times? If so.. let your NT family know

giphy.gif

When I have to start going down to the gulf coast of AL or out of state for sneaker releases because he leaves nothing but gs sizes at most of the footlockers down here
Yes! So true, the Gulf Coast is where it's at fam. I live in Mississippi and I know we still have unclaimed shelves in our local Foot Action's in AL and Biloxi Footlockers. "I'm the Plug" [Future Voice]88-Keys

For those who's scored, How does it feel to own a pair without the wait or the hunt? Did you thank your plug a thousand times? If so.. let your NT family know

Not everyone had plugs. I personally only scored because another NT member posted at 7am of a store with a short line and I copped. This is after missing out on 16 raffle tickets and SNKRS draw.

I waited and hunted hard. Luckily I was rewarded. The shoe is everything I wanted.

If feels amazing to just enter the drawing and win. I wish Nike released the entire stock that way.

Plug was one of my best friends since high school so he wasn't expecting anything in return. Giving him my green goblin funko that he's been looking for

Not everyone had plugs. I personally only scored because another NT member posted at 7am of a store with a short line and I copped. This is after missing out on 16 raffle tickets and SNKRS draw.
man I feel ya, you got a pair so it's all good. I hope everyone is still coming out with success a day after the madness.

Plug was one of my best friends since high school so he wasn't expecting anything in return. Giving him my green goblin funko that he's been looking for
Fair exchange fam lol! Man you got a pair so you got up. Plugs can only do so much but sometimes they don't even secure a pair.

I waited and hunted hard. Luckily I was rewarded. The shoe is everything I wanted.

Was preparing to go hard for these... ended up only entering one raffle but I still ate. :nthat:

Then I tried going on Footsites last night as planned to maybe double up. Man, I'm so glad I was able to pick these up locally. Would've taken a massive L otherwise. :x

Last edited:

return em

i mean how can you snap ig pictures of these for the next 5 yrs

lets be honest thats what half you gonna do with em
My 2013 pair is beat, and I made the mistake of not doubling on it when I had the chance. Might as well triple up on these (wasn't planning to) since I won 3, actually 5 raffles ( other 2 I let my friend have). C'mon, you're gonna tell me you're not gonna double up on a pair of your favorite shoes given the chance?

If feels amazing to just enter the drawing and win. I wish Nike released the entire stock that way.
Absolutely, it feels amazing to secure a pair. Nike know what they are doing. They've got us all on strings controlling the product flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom