The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's up fam! The wait paid off and you got up fam! Don't sell that pair tho, hard work.

Resellers over here actually trying to BUY these from those who won for $385 a pair :wow: :x NO WAY I'm selling them. Still not worth the anxiety and stress over these. :tongue:

Would've gone straight to feet today if it wasn't the rainy season over here (good call, too. rained like hell today).

Last edited:
OWNERS OF THE 2016 BANNED'S:

(DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RUB THE BACK-BONE OF THE SNEAKER)

NOTE: THE "X" PRINT ISN'T PRESENT. smh.

Resellers over here actually trying to BUY these from those who won for $385 a pair :wow: :x NO WAY I'm selling them. Still not worth the anxiety and stress over these. :tongue:

Would've gone straight to feet today if it wasn't the rainy season over here (good call, too. rained like hell today).

Let me know who's buying for $385

Got lucky on my first SNKRS draw win ever. Can't wait to have them in hand.

Anyone know where I can find that banned t-shirt with the red x on the chest?

Even though I barely got 1 pair, this release was kinda fun actually. The only thing that stings me is the fact I couldn't get a size 11 to wear.

It's never a W when you don't have your size to wear.

Trade or flipping then paying middle man fees. To much work.

Your located overseas? That's probably the reason for the higher prices.

Yup. And only a handful of stores (only 4 I think) got them in. Only a few hundred pairs for the entire country. MSRP is a bit higher, too.

Last edited:
Since when did ebates start giving cash back on jordans on NDC

I thought they cut that out a while ago. Nice to see 10.00 back from a GS pair.

Bout to pay $360 inc shipping for 11.5, is this a decent price? Getting em shipped from uk to australia.

Just like Frank Lucas should have never worn that Chinchilla coat, he should have never posted this pic.
laugh.gif

I think posting the pic is advertising

Not like he's posting his home address while sitting in a room full of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom