The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude went from good feeling of helping a FRIEND. To end with not paying for drinks or food for a while, and then finally #TheComeUp

Still trying to shake off the salt from striking out yesterday. Happy for those that ate for their personal use, and very jealous.

Now trying to decide whether to pay the resell tax or just be comfortable living without these. I hate supporting the resell game, but it's our world now. Even considering one of those keychain raffles which I think are ridiculous. Man, I'm having a hard time staying disciplined on my principles right now. 
mean.gif

just wait as with most retro releases they will pop up again... Its never really worth it to pay a reseller just move on to the next release.

This was a bit of a weird release because it went against the trend as of late with everything being readily available. I was able to get my stepson his pair but had no luck getting mine. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Footsites were a total fail. I JUST lucked out, and by lucked out I mean that BF was able to score my size on SNKRS. I'm a 7 so it was at adult retail but better than nothing, I needed these to add to my royals and Chicagos. I'm with everyone on waiting for the resell to drop a little bit though.. Hope everyone that wants them can get them.

just wait as with most retro releases they will pop up again... Its never really worth it to pay a reseller just move on to the next release.

yes Yes YES

JB Nike Adidas they are all catching on to this reseller wave and want to capitalize off of it, be patient, there are so many surprise restocks nowadays you just gotta b patient

NYC Heads remember when the Flight 23 store on 34th Re released black and gold 1's almost 2 YEARS after initial release, raffle line was for miles lol

Last edited:
Well quit being a wet ****** blanket and let him enjoy his purchase. We all know that the quality ain't like the previous releases but we all still buy them including you

I was just answering a question friend.

But yes, we can agree about the quality.

Restocks can be tricky though, especially with a release with this magnitude of hype. When the restocks are known to be coming up, i.e. not surprised, the sites are slammed like always, and when they just surprisingly pop up, you can easily miss out if you're not plugged in constantly, watching like a hawk.

^This is true, thats why you gotta stay plugged in i.e. twitter notifications, sneaker sites etc

Its get annoying tho but thats the world we live in now

I thought I took a W when Paypal sent me an email saying I submitted a payment..... and then it cancels directly on Paypal before I even got the order confirmation, anybody got this error?

Last edited:
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair at resale for $260. Wait a few days in hopes of a restock or cop? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

the problem with this site is that articulate dudes who know what they're talking about and whose english is above a first grade level (e.g. rolexgmt) are always villainized cause the majority of the community here is so intimidated by dudes like that (i.e. dudes who possess basic reading comprehension and grammar; seriously, how many of y'all know the difference between "your" and "you're"?)

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair at resale for $260. Wait a few days in hopes of a restock or cop? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Where?!?! I'm tryna double up! Just joking. While I too hate dealing with and supporting resale, I might pull the trigger for a price like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom