The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not smelled shoes that stink so much as these. It smells like chemical cancer quite frankly.
yeah the glue smell on these were too much for me, too pure, too potent

i left two pair on top of the box with the trees out and a fan blowing at about 60% power last night 

this morning the glue smell isn't room-clearing and toxic anymore, more like a faint subtle hint of cancer and death

that'll do

oh boy, the "worried about Nike Air peeling on insole" talk.

What are we preserving?

Its the one thing least noticeable on a shoe. Genuinely curious about the fear of it rubbing off.

Because when I take my shoes off I want to see that NIKE AIR logo on there?

They already came off on my Concord 11's and I have nothing, so I don't want the same thing happening on these.  I want to see the NIKE AIR on my shoes because they look sweet as hell. what's wrong with that??
Doing way too much. Just wear the shoes. :smh:

What kinda nerd likes the smell of glue from some Jordans over the smell of a women. Lmao

Lol, glue? I've heard it all.
Be glad you weren't around years ago, people use to post videos placing the shoe over their nose and mouth like a gas mask and huffing it, not to mention the idiots who rode the wave and thought it was cool to post pictures and videos licking the sole of the shoe 
eyes.gif
 corny *** mfs

You must be under some enchantnent by just having gotten them.The quality on these aren't particularly good. The soft leather just on the swoosh and the forefoot and ankle area are one of the most singularly ridiculous gimicks that I've ever seen.

Jb could have done these right. But they didn't have any incentive to because they'll sell anyway. Why would you create units that cost 1.00 to produce when you can sell the same number of units that cost .60 to produce?

Answer: You wouldn't. Straight forward economics.

Back to your comment. These weren't done right. The material quality especially is not very good. Want to see good quality, consult Banned 11. Consult Shadow 09.

Call these 2016 classics, hyped, desired, whatever. But to call them "good quality" is a farce.
i love sneakers just as much as the next guy, but some of you get too emotional and technical over  shoe's. it's a $ 160.00 shoe, RELAX!! i only have the  2013's to compare

quality to.. besides my shadows, black toes, and those awful plastic chi 1s that dropped,these 2016 "IMO" is much better. is it the best in the world materials? no! never said that, i said "they blow the 2103's away". this is my "OPINION" and some others may agree.  if you were expecting that, "what is it velvet" top notch,A1 butter.sorry they disappointed you bro.maybe you were under some "enchantment". for me, i'm pleased with all the new molds and materials on the OG 1s some more than other's.and happy to have these? yes.but if you look at my profile pic,it isn't the biggest OG 1  collection, but i'm NO new jack to this
roll.gif
but thanks for ya input,respect.

people just gotta complain about something, yet do nothing really about it.

1st world problems.
I kind of agree. I don't really get too hung up on stuff like this, but to each his or her own. I do wonder though, with all the love the SBB's get on a daily (I kind of want/wanted them, but not really into the color so I passed), why JB didn't use the materials they used on those on these. Especially considering the significance this particular colorway has.

Last edited:

23penny is a joke.  No one likes him around here.
Not that Nike or Foot Locker cares, but ... doesn't seem too difficult to figure out what stores are BDing. Especially if it's isolated to a region. If NTers know how he does it, then I'm sure corporate could figure it out pretty easily if they actually gave a damn.

I'd laugh if they made an example of a few big stores if they were supposed to have sold X amount and half their inventory was gone. Send a few dudes from Corporate in and fire them on the spot in front of their employees. Shoot a hostage so to speak ala Steve Jobs:

"He was also a gifted, gifted operator. One of the struggles we were going through when he came back was that Apple was about the leakiest organization in history — it had gotten so bad that people were cavalier about it. In the face of all those leaks, I remember the first all company e-mail that Steve sent around after becoming Interim CEO again — he talked in it about how Apple would release a few things in the coming week, and a desire to tighten up communications so that employees would know more about what was going on — and how that required more respect for confidentiality. That mail was sent on a Thursday; I remember all of us getting to work on Monday morning and reading mail from Fred Anderson, our then-CFO, who said basically: “Steve sent mail last week, he told you not to leak, we were tracking everyone’s mail, and 4 people sent the details to outsiders. They’ve all been terminated and are no longer with the company.”

And all the people that really wanted one didn't get one! 
mean.gif

All we need is a pair yo!!!! 
sick.gif

I love my pairs!!!

Would wear the GS pairs as gloves in the winter time!!!
I brush my teeth wit these on!!

If you got more then 3 pairs
Post a pic please

I like seeing people Eat out here!!!

mean.gif

sick.gif
they gonna restock in limited quantities this week or next week everybody know, that but catching one gonna be as easy as fishing with your bare hands 

mean.gif

sick.gif
they gonna restock in limited quantities this week or next week everybody know, that but catching one gonna be as easy as fishing with your bare hands 
In store or online 
nerd.gif

you sound like a spoiled white   half Chinese kid from the hills   that lives in Santa Monica,
we don't have hills here, and i'm not white.
Fixed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom