The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm not a dude usually out here complaining about my shoes, I'm thrilled I even got a pair really. Anyways, as I was about to pull them on just now, and noticed the left and right have different shades of red (more obvious on the heels) and the right shoe is maybe a half inch taller than the left. :smh: Anybody else run into this?

So, I'm not a dude usually out here complaining about my shoes, I'm thrilled I even got a pair really. Anyways, as I was about to pull them on just now, and noticed the left and right have different shades of red (more obvious on the heels) and the right shoe is maybe a half inch taller than the left. :smh: Anybody else run into this?

Check page 827....... You're not alone on this one.

This man putting his boy out there like that :lol:   i know we have no clue who he is but still

My boy is a moron, he needs someone like me in his life to advise him not to do outlandish things like finance shoes from a 3rd party offering 10-30% interest. I'm like "yo, you have no credit history, you'll like be approved at 30% interest lol"

Seen this on twitter.

I don't buy it, shipping ain't that fast on a holiday weekend.
I have to agree...I think these are fakes. A shoe that comes out in Nov is already sitting in your inventory, it still has chinesse tags on em'...and if its like most companies where you have to scan a barcode for a exact order online...it wld of automatically rejected it. So, I don't buy it that FA sent these, let alone that fast on a weekend and holiday order even w/ overnight shipping

not long. i clicked on the add cart button like 5 times finally i was sent to the cart then a 4 minute timer began which was like the shortest timer ive ever seen on eastbay

at the 1:40 mark it froze then the packed house screen came on so i said **** it im gonna go take a leak

so when i came back i hit refresh and they were in my cart ready to go to complete my order

honestly i was on niketalk looking at the mayhem most the time

not long. i clicked on the add cart button like 5 times finally i was sent to the cart then a 4 minute timer began which was like the shortest timer ive ever seen on eastbay

at the 1:40 mark it froze then the packed house screen came on so i said **** it im gonna go take a leak

so when i came back i hit refresh and they were in my cart ready to go to complete my order

You got a timer??? I didn't even get no timer...

How much are you guys paying after market on these? Lowest I can get somebody to go is 280 for sz 8.5. Should I do it? Will they go higher or lower from here out? Normally would not pay resale but I will flip my 2013 pair to justify it lol
where do you see that? i'll buy if you don't, i need a size 8.5 still

5 times? Wow, that was shorter than me. I clicked over and over for what seemed like forever. I used my desktop to get the pair in cart and then my cell to complete the purchase since my computer wouldn't go beyond the checkout page.

Mines took about 5 business days. Think it depends on where you live too. Other than that they are 100% legit
In regards to GOAT, is it possible to get pictures of the actual pair you are buying or is it like flight club where you buy a 100% authentic, brand new shoe that may have some factory flaws?

Hop on that most want 320 or up for an 8.5
Lowest i seen was 285 which is a deal im working on lol
Even 320 is kinda decent at this moment. Looking for a second pair in 9.5 which is also a pretty popular size. Hoping the wave of the online orders starts undercutting what's out there now down to something I'm willing to pay. Maybe start seeing that tonight into the next few days. Hate to see what resellers gonna be charging after this round. 

Even 320 is kinda decent at this moment. Looking for a second pair in 9.5 which is also a pretty popular size. Hoping the wave of the online orders starts undercutting what's out there now down to something I'm willing to pay. Maybe start seeing that tonight into the next few days. Hate to see what resellers gonna be charging after this round. 
yeah personally dont wanna pay anything over 300 that's my max yeah that's what i am hoping for too hopefully these kids get desperate and need yeezy money for the L and i can swoop cheaper than the 300 but market is high and hasn't dropped 

Pretty soon $350 is going to be a good deal. People forget these are way more sought after than the Chi's and SBB
word, resale ain't even that bad yet. $300-$330 about the same as what sbb1s were after release.

Last edited:
roll.gif

roll.gif

I hope there's a restock... I hope there are as many restocked as White Cement 4s, where it seemed that like every two weeks they were restocked, so all you boys can eat man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom