The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot forsure. Basically how it goes now is, a majority of the dudes that backdoor pairs in hand on/before RD move them locally and the online order/bot people screenshot and throw their pairs up on ebay/FB groups and have everything sold before they're even in hand. I'm in a FB group where there was a thread specifically for people who wanted to sell online orders via invoice and there were at least 100 pairs sold on there mainly by guys who run or paid for a bot service and wanted them sold before Saturday was even over. It's the same thing with every hyped release whether its Jordan or Yeezys and guys always say "I'll wait for online orders to come in so I can get a deal" but they'll be sitting there waiting for those online arrival price drops like

View media item 2158184

Interesting man!!! Good info and conversation!! So in your opinion could these settle in the $450-500 range after the dust clears?

Yeah a lot forsure. Basically how it goes now is, a majority of the dudes that backdoor pairs in hand on/before RD move them locally and the online order/bot people screenshot and throw their pairs up on ebay/FB groups and have everything sold before they're even in hand. I'm in a FB group where there was a thread specifically for people who wanted to sell online orders via invoice and there were at least 100 pairs sold on there mainly by guys who run or paid for a bot service and wanted them sold before Saturday was even over. It's the same thing with every hyped release whether its Jordan or Yeezys and guys always say "I'll wait for online orders to come in so I can get a deal" but they'll be sitting there waiting for those online arrival price drops like

Interesting man!!! Good info and conversation!! So in your opinion could these settle in the $450-500 range after the dust clears?

Yes sir just trying to provide info for everyone in here that is still working on getting a pair. In my opinion they will settle around 400-450 for a while depending on size, then by next year they will be up to the 450-550 range. Hell if FC is selling out daily at $450 in all sizes it might be even faster than a year. Basically my point is, if you're gonna buy a pair from a reseller jump on them now while you still might be able to get something in the 300-350 range before you regret it in a few months.

Paid for next day air. Shoes left Memphis yesterday and have been in that status for 24 hours. Delivery date is today and it's not even in my state yet. Haven't gotten a on truck for delivery update either. Getting very antsy.

Next day air on a weekend release is a waste of money. I get all my NDC Saturday orders on Wednesday. 2 day or next day air are business days only. Save your money.

Paid for next day air. Shoes left Memphis yesterday and have been in that status for 24 hours. Delivery date is today and it's not even in my state yet. Haven't gotten a on truck for delivery update either. Getting very antsy.

Next day air on a weekend release is a waste of money. I get all my NDC Saturday orders on Wednesday. 2 day or next day air are business days only. Save your money.
why do you need em so quick anyways.

Well, 1 thing is for certain, the 2016s used plastic on all the black portions other than the toe box. The 2013s used leather on the red portions and some on the black, maybe not as premium as the red portions of the Banned 1, but leather nonetheless. There was no reason to be disappointed if someone knows what leather feels like. Now the lows, and the 2009 dmps were horrid in terms of plastic used. Those were disappointments.
You guys have to look at the thickness of the leather. The black leather is twice as thick as the 2013, hence it may seem plastic.

why do you need em so quick anyways.
Because I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the week. That's the only reason why I paid for next day air. Normally do free shipping from SNKRS. But cause of a mechanical problem with Fed Ex I won't be getting these until tomorrow. 
mean.gif

20% consignment fee at FC. that size 8 sold for $500 so seller gets $400 back assuming they dropped it off in store. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom