The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those talking about the difference in colors between pairs, someone on reddit posted a comparison between a pair from Nike and one from Finish Line.

Here's the gallery: 

And the source thread: 

For those talking about the difference in colors between pairs, someone on reddit posted a comparison between a pair from Nike and one from Finish Line.

Here's the gallery: 

And the source thread: 

glad they could take the pics after drinking all that vodka 

Guys micromanaging shipping detail. Smdh. Lets get real. Plus next day on Labor day weekend? Mine coming tomorrow to and i got reg shipping. It was free.

If anyone is worried I just got my ndc shipping confirmation. Keep hope alive if you haven't.
smokin.gif

anybody ups tracking with shoe palace has moved to shipped?  mines still stuck on ready for ups ... ups site shoes two tracking numbers and i only made one order

Lol a 2011 banned that went to outlets and had errors and wasnt a higher cut are now worth a G? $1K

View media item 2158259

Some of my pairs for comparison.

The pair furthest away is a size 12 and the other two are size 11.5.

Stitching on all 8 pairs I had were above the check.

Some toe boxes more tumbled than others.

Got lucky and got a good vibrant red on all pairs rather than full brick red.

All pairs from either footlocker or champs.

Lol a 2011 banned that went to outlets and had errors and wasnt a higher cut are now worth a G? $1K
I think you're looking north of $1k these days (like $1700ish as a median). Saw roughly 7 sales at $2500 on StockX. Conversely, I've see as low as $750. If you're getting them at $1k, you probably got a "deal", relatively speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom