The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
sz8.5 is going for $380 on GOAT and I just got approved to sell on GOAT as well. think imma let these go and cop me that new apple watch *** 
laugh.gif

Was hoping for an early delivery...  Guess thats not happening...  UPS has updated tracking 
laugh.gif

It used to be pretty common, because that's my 'true' size. I either get a 13 and it's kinda snug, or a 14 and it's loose. When I first started buying Jordans in 2005ish, I would always get the 13.5 but now it's harder and harder to get.

I mean in 2005 I was copping from in store and for sure they never had 13.5 for Js in stock. I assumed that 13.5 now would just be fakes. I'm sz 13 wide foot and like you 14 is too loose for some releases. I don't wear 10s because how tight they are on me but a13.5 would be perfect.

Last edited:
Yesterday I emailed Villa because my order hasn't shipped yet. They replied today and said the order was under review and since I ordered from them before she could go ahead and release my order for shipment. Maybe Villa is trying to weed out bots too. I have an account with Villa and when the site went down on release day I switched to mobile and eventually checked out after an hour or so.
Yeah, they do that from time to time, last time it happened to me was right before Christmas 15, 72-10s, was wondering why my order had not shipped, called and CS told me, we need to verify the order, she told me good thing I called if not my order would not have arrived before Christmas.

Ask and you shall receive....

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/07/21/air-jordan-xxx1-photos-russell-westbrook-michael-jordan-nike

and SI quoted the GOAT himself saying it
Jordan XXX1's story draws heavily on the NBA's infamous decision to "ban" Jordan from wearing the AJ1s in 1985. At the time, the NBA's uniform policy required a player's shoes to match his uniform and his teammates' shoes. The AJ1s didn't fit that bill.

"It's like you're a young kid and your parents say you can't do something and they want to do it," Jordan said in a promotional video. "I felt like I wanted to be different."

• Can Steph Curry's signature shoes gain traction with sneakerheads?

When Jordan continued to wear the sneakers, Stern opted to fine him $5,000 per game for violating the league’s rules. 

“I didn’t have $5,000 to be giving anybody at that stage of my career,” Jordan continued. “Nike said they would pay $5,000 a game for the rest of the year because they were getting more hype about it.”

​Receive what? You didn't accomplish anything here. Sports Illustrated is the one saying "AJ1" not Mike or Nike.

Last edited:
Beautiful shoe GA!

I'm getting nervous. Got a pair for $275 from a reputable seller on RD, and he said he'd ship yesterday. Crickets since.

I'm also the dreaded sz 13. Thinking he's either gonna hit me up for more cash, or refund and relist. He won't get anymore from me. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Want to double up anyway. Gonna start the search again.

Congrats to all those who landed a pair!

​Receive what? You didn't accomplish anything here. Sports Illustrated is the one saying "AJ1" not Mike or Nike.

Clark and Russ went all in on this story at the Jordan launch event while they were acting as paid Nike reps. I believe the even said Nike paid the fine for the whole season...

Clark and Russ went all in on this story at the Jordan launch event while they were acting as paid Nike reps. I believe the even said Nike paid the fine for the whole season...
No one is questioning the fine.

Show me where it says the fine was for the Bred 1. I don't care what a couple of *******s half the age of the shoe have to say about it.

Got the cancellation email... from STOCKX.

Just can't win with this release.. price i checked out with was 321 + 10 shipping = 331.

Size 9.

Guessing the dude found a buyer for like 400 and decided to take the 25 dollar hit from stockx for not coming through.

smh

Bruhs... Ima help you out and calm some fears for yuh. Most these shoes shipped ground, ground almost never updates until it's in your city. Ground usually takes 3-4 days before it gets to yuh. Trust me Bruhlets.. You'll get them, just don't get the cheap ship next time if you want it faster.

By the way, I'm a size 13.. And while everyone I know thinks that's abnormal mutant foot... I would say almost everyone on NT is a freakin 13. Or at least we the only ones that want to post on here.

They are more like a poor man's "Shadow Black Toe" because of the striped lining.. So close yet so far.
Congratulation for everyone who cooked!

I have to camp 6 hours for my first pair
and then another 5 hours for the 2nd pair 

anybody noticed that the red lace is on a different hue with the red leather ??

I think I will go with a black lace again

View media item 2158990

The OGs were like that. Also I had OG royals and the blue laces were different from the color on the leather.

Bruhs... Ima help you out and calm some fears for yuh. Most these shoes shipped ground, ground almost never updates until it's in your city. Ground usually takes 3-4 days before it gets to yuh. Trust me Bruhlets.. You'll get them, just don't get the cheap ship next time if you want it faster.

By the way, I'm a size 13.. And while everyone I know thinks that's abnormal mutant foot... I would say almost everyone on NT is a freakin 13. Or at least we the only ones that want to post on here.
Thanks for all the relief. I know but I'm still an anxious person. I'll just wait to watch football this afternoon go to sleep and wake up to that "out for delivery"

Last edited:

Jordan XXX1's story draws heavily on the NBA's infamous decision to "ban" Jordan from wearing the AJ1s in 1985. At the time, the NBA's uniform policy required a player's shoes to match his uniform and his teammates' shoes. The AJ1s didn't fit that bill.

"It's like you're a young kid and your parents say you can't do something and they want to do it," Jordan said in a promotional video. "I felt like I wanted to be different."

• Can Steph Curry's signature shoes gain traction with sneakerheads?

When Jordan continued to wear the sneakers, Stern opted to fine him $5,000 per game for violating the league’s rules. 

“I didn’t have $5,000 to be giving anybody at that stage of my career,” Jordan continued. “Nike said they would pay $5,000 a game for the rest of the year because they were getting more hype about it.”

Did you read the last sentence? That's a documented quote from Jordan speaking on the behalf the $5000 fine. I see you have a reading comprehension problem

I keep laughing too myself everytime I open my wallet. I see a crap load of raffle ticets wedged in my id holder. I keep telling myself, they're gonna call me soon.

If these sites are cracking down on bots post release than how does that truly help people who want to buy manually? They need to develop a system that counteracts bots from the get-go. Maybe the shoe palace process does a good job of this but I'm not about to wait 7+ hours to maybe buy a pair.

If these sites are cracking down on bots post release than how does that truly help people who want to buy manually? They need to develop a system that counteracts bots from the get-go. Maybe the shoe palace process does a good job of this but I'm not about to wait 7+ hours to maybe buy a pair.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom