The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this outfit talk and all I can think about is Rare True Religion with Swarovsky Crystal... Then of course that kitchen...

All this outfit talk and all I can think about is Rare True Religion with Swarovsky Crystal... 
laugh.gif

I also don't like the way the tick and heel angle up on the 2016. 2013 flows better with them running straighter, makes the back of the shoe look less bootlike.

StockX numbers and facts are made
Up garbage

2013 did fall prior to release but they haven't dropped much if at all after the actual release from what I saw

went to my local niketown today and asked if they had any 1s left. dude was shocked and looked at me like i was stupid 
laugh.gif

bit the bullet & purchased these for $300 shipped from a fellow NT'er. I can't wait to get these in hand & compare to my 2013s. One of my top 3 sneakers of all time.

about to meetup for a pair, can anyone confirm that all legit pairs have the 4 lines above the closing on the lace bags?

thanks everyone.

Are you uncle Elroy?
Actually, Elroy was in my clique for a brief period, but we fell out. I told him it was either Leopard print, OR Zebra, not both. He didn't agree.

This was around the time when his swimming pool was still functional, so my memory's fuzzy as it has been a minute...but I think he gave me the shirt, as I won a bet on who made Jordan Retros hot again. He said Jordan, I said it was @TheCarolinaBoy  . Obviously, I was right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom