The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked mine up from SNKRS, loving this shoe, little bit of room with my 10.5, but Loving this pair. Quality is the best I've seen in my 12 years collecting sneakers (from Jordan's I have owned)

Last edited:
I have the 2001, 2011 and the 2016s and the 2011 are cool and all but imho they don't touch the 2016 when it comes to that OG feel and shape.  Materials on the 2011 are defiantly nice but theres just too much going on with all the X X X X signs in the interior and the big one plastered on the back.  

Quality wise, the 2011 is still better, but not by much. Yeah the XXXs all over the places kinda kill it, but Quality the 2011 outlet banned is pretty much the best. Soft butter sold all over the shoe :smokin

Wow that story is crazy! Now u got people copping for $300-350! LMFAO

Last edited:
My pair on the toe box has one smooth... One tumbled! Pear is from snkrs app
You got a pair of "What The Breds/Banneds."  All different types of materials 
laugh.gif

Just realized I hit 5k posts, too 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Nike oversaturated the market with I's in 1985. They were eventually liquidated for less than $20/pair. Stocking up on those and clearanced vintage Star Wars toys would've paid off huge!

Truth. My pair is from a JCPenney employee from 1985. The box has multiple price stickers. $64.99 > Reduced to $39.99 > Reduced to $19.99. He told me with his employee discount he paid around $13.00.

I wonder if this (people paying $13-$20 for OG 1s) is why Nike made the AJ2 a "luxury" sneaker and had the OGs production run completed in Italy... Also, I believe 1s hold the most OG cws of any of the shoes MJ wore.

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2160663/width/200/height/400[/IMG

Quick shot of the 13 nxt to 16 pair. Quality is better but not amazing imo. Feel nothing like the SBB in terms of softness. But its a huge step up from the 2013 pair. The black sections of this shoe are a let down for me. Its very stiff. They shoulda used the same materials as the cyber monday ones for the black sections and this woulda been a winner. Overall good shoe, was going to double up but wont bother only if i get for retail on a restock. Just goving my thoughts on the shoe, i personally feel that if you have the 13 pair and missed these it aint a big deal

I got a buddy out in LA that picked these up at a OVO pop up store. He didn't really like em & they was just collecting dust. Thankfully we the same size so he let em go for 245. :smokin
that's a very good friend bruh!

Consensus on these TTS? I think so...10.5 is my usual size, and I do have a little room, but wouldn't feel comfortable jumping down to 10

View media item 2160669Quick shot of the 13 nxt to 16 pair. Quality is better but not amazing imo. Feel nothing like the SBB in terms of softness. But its a huge step up from the 2013 pair. The black sections of this shoe are a let down for me. Its very stiff. They shoulda used the same materials as the cyber monday ones for the black sections and this woulda been a winner. Overall good shoe, was going to double up but wont bother only if i get for retail on a restock. Just goving my thoughts on the shoe, i personally feel that if you have the 13 pair and missed these it aint a big deal

Consensus on these TTS? I think so...10.5 is my usual size, and I do have a little room, but wouldn't feel comfortable jumping down to 10
TTS but I have read somewhere that they ran a little big...  I can wear 10-10.5 in 1s and my 10 fits ok.

I mean it's not hard to weed out the scammers and fakes IMHO. I just will never spend at least $80 for "someone" to say "Looks good to me!" :x  

I've never purchased shoes for the validation of others but if you do, I feel sorry for you.

Best of luck. Glad you got your pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom