The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2160967When the Boss is away ... The line staff will dress casual lol

Had 2 building facilities guys question me on them...1 swore my dude must have bought them for me -- rattled off the years of BRed retros and he was satisfied I know my kicks.

Last edited:
A higher power doesn't want me to have Bred 11s from 2012 missed release day and every damn restock :smh: :lol:

When do you guys think these will retro next? $350 resell is too much for me so I was thinking I'm just going to open a savings account and throw $160 in it so when the preorders come in I can just pay the asking price (hopefully around $2XX).

I feel dumb for not preordering in 2013 and again this year-took around 25ish Ls on raffles total so I'm convinced a higher power doesn't me to have these without preordering haha
It will most likely be a while if I had to guess. (anywhere between 6-15 years.) My guess from everything I've seen is that they are doing all the OG 1 colorways in a remastered form and then going to put them in the vault for quite some time. (If you look at the last time the Chicago 1 was released in OG form before 2015 it was 1994)

This is completely a guess and speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Of course they could just keep releasing them every 3 years but I have a feeling that won't happen.

Agreed 100% this is JB giving us all the classic colorway 1s in a very similar cut to OGs and "remastered" and now they're gonna put these on ice for a cool minute.

When the Boss is away ... The line staff will dress casual lol

Had 2 building facilities guys question me on them...1 swore my dude must have bought them for me -- rattled off the years of BRed retros and he was satisfied I know my kicks.
If you're talking about being on the line in a kitchen, don't get them dirty! :nthat:

Interesting.

My wife and I both hit on the draw. My pair gets shipped next day. And gets here today.

She barely got her shipping confirmation today and we will get her pair next Friday.

Anyone else get delayed like this?

Justifying paying $300 for these for 2 reasons: 

-Don't need to pay for another release for the rest of the year since Black Toes(if November) will be a birthday gift and Space Jams a christmas gift.

-$200 from my bank + $100 from a gift card. 

Will forever tell myself for the rest of time I only paid $200 lol. 

-Don't need to pay for another release for the rest of the year since Black Toes(if November) will be a birthday gift and Space Jams a christmas gift.

At least you got em, that's all that matters. If you can afford them and have everything else in check (emergency fund, retirement, savings etc etc) then 

you GOTTA have em! :nthat:

*P.S.* In before the NT accountants come in here telling you that you actually spent $1000 on them because a gift card = cash and that $300 could have been used to buy stocks... /s

I ain't mad, whatever works lol

At least you got em, that's all that matters. If you can afford them and have everything else in check (emergency fund, retirement, savings etc etc) then 

you GOTTA have em! :nthat:

*P.S.* In before the NT accountants come in here telling you that you actually spent $1000 on them because a gift card = cash and that $300 could have been used to buy stocks... /s
Don't have them yet. Tomorrow or Sunday though 
glasses.gif
. Can't wait!

if nike somehow scams me outta my pair, all hell is breaking loose!!!!!!!! customer service has been a damn joke. clueless 

Wore these today. Wow! Jb you did it [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I got wide feet they were like Heaven to my feet. Walkin on air. Laced up to the top with some rockstar skinnys word to Travis Scott & I felt like I had some designers on my feet. Took me 28 years to unds some bred 1s but today was monumental [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What happened?
shoes were at my local ups ready for delivery this morning.  then i get notified that they were being sent back to nike due to nikes request.  Ups or nike could not intercept the package and now i have to wait for them to get back to memphis warehouse, before they can ship them back to me.  I asked if they can guarantee ill get them, they said no.  I asked for overnight shipping since they are going to be super delayed....they said "no, 7-10 days.  Your issue has been resolved and being worked on.".

This is the worst encounter I've had with Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom