The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there difference between the Bred 1s that released a few years ago and these Banned 1s? Generally curious, been out the game for a while.
If your talking about the 2013s, the difference is tumbled leather and a lil taller height. I believe that's basically it. Numbers on the inside

Yup, I was talking quality-wise. I guess you get what you pay for(haha), but it's like they just re-released the 2013 again but with a darker shade for the GS release. Can't say i'm surprised considering GS shoes are known for bad quality and craftmanship.

Seen in a fb group a mall in Agusta Georgia had a restock at Jimmy Jazz. Guy is saying sold out when I called. I'm getting closer to my first pair..

Good luck it's a lot harder to catch the restocks
Repped for the Jose Canseco head homerun. 
laugh.gif

Had to take a group pic!
1zy8zet.jpg

[size=20pt]Seriously, THANK YOU SO MUCH ADAM[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][/size]

First with the Letterman's, then the group with the Metallic's, and now these [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom