The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have disposable income I say buy now,cause these are not going to restock and only going up in price! If not then you must not want them that bad and just move on to the next release. I never pay resale either but I did pay 350 for these and I don't regret it, it was a must cop for me.
They're going to restock but securing on a restock is tough.

So whats the so called release date on black toes??? J23 is reporting Nov 28th...cyber monday. That's such an odd date. Folks will be taking off work and skipping school for those.

No,no that's not the Black Toe 1s those are those What The 1s releasing. You know, the pair that has the Royal, Breds and Chicagos mixed into one.

God I really ******* hate the way the GS pairs were done >: >: :smh: :smh:

I wanna hook this chick up but damn leather is a disgrace

JB if you're going to treat the fellas then treat the ladies too

Stop being extra af [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Girls don't care. If you trying to buy a chick a pair of shoes to get close to the yams

And your more mad about the quality of the shoe rather than the objective DA DANG YAMS

Priorities my brother. We care more about shoes than YAMS now

Shoes she going to wear not you. Shorty wanna look fly can care less about leather quality

I know my girl can care less she just wanted some casual fly shoes to wear when running errands

She's more of heels and dress type.

Though she has like 10 pairs of retros. Smh... To run errands in

FML

We always say girls don't care about our shoes. Yet you mad over shoes your buying a girl. Who probably would be more flattered over the gift if anything.

Last edited:
Girls don't care. If you trying to buy a chick a pair of shoes to get close to the yams

And your more mad about the quality of the shoe rather than the objective DA DANG YAMS

Shoes she going to wear not you. Shorty wanna look fly can care less about leather quality

I know my girl can care less she just wanted some casual fly shoes to wear when running errands

FML

We always say girls don't care about our shoes. Yet you mad over shoes your buying a girl. Who probably would be more flattered over the gift if anything.
mehoneydee is a woman my friend

Last edited:
They're going to restock but securing on a restock is tough.

I doubt they restock.

Like they will restock during all star in the all star city.

Also they will restock in local markets when they get their flight 23 stores. That's why Nike is very ok with taking back their pairs from Nike stores

The online market sucks due to bots. Nike just hype their own flight 23 stores and move products there.

The days of only restock are become few and few with hyped release. You will see a bunch of GR's on there but nothing like these.

Jumpman and Nike trying to go B and M. And hype shoes make that easy. Without worrying about bots

Now that store raffles are handled via app backdooring at major chains are going to slip a little bit. Even better. Jordan brand and Nike want shoes in the customers hands who buy shirts and other things.

Not 100 pairs to a Bot or RSVP site and or reseller backdoor.

But to customers who may buy something else.

Blame the Bots

Last edited:
You wrote an essay on mobile? :smh:

I have nothing better to do at work. I mean these interns do all the work and it's not hard to type since 80% of my job is using a cellphone to answer chain emails.

I don't like my work computer since they watch everything we do.

This forums mobile version is the worst. And I left my iPad at home. I usually just use that for the Internet.

iPhone 7plus is huge typing log documents on it isn't that hard.

Last edited:
SOMEONE ELSE COMPLAINED?
laugh.gif

No,no that's not the Black Toe 1s those are those What The 1s releasing. You know, the pair that has the Royal, Breds and Chicagos mixed into one.
Oh ok...whew...I was wondering if I was reading that correctly. Man thanksgiving releases are always hard for me do to the traveling smh. I can't win locally because I'm out of town for the most part. So then you got to have relatives, inlaws, etc.. enter raffles for your smh. I can live without that What they OG 1 or whatever they are calling

FML

+1

My man [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
200w.gif

I doubt they restock.

Like they will restock during all star in the all star city.

Also they will restock in local markets when they get their flight 23 stores. That's why Nike is very ok with taking back their pairs from Nike stores

The online market sucks due to bots. Nike just hype their own flight 23 stores and move products there.

The days of only restock are become few and few with hyped release. You will see a bunch of GR's on there but nothing like these.

Jumpman and Nike trying to go B and M. And hype shoes make that easy. Without worrying about bots

Now that store raffles are handled via app backdooring at major chains are going to slip a little bit. Even better. Jordan brand and Nike want shoes in the customers hands who buy shirts and other things.

Not 100 pairs to a Bot or RSVP site and or reseller backdoor.

But to customers who may buy something else.

Blame the Bots
Exactly they will restock, I didn't specify where or when but they will restock eventually.

i have never and will never pay resale prices for shoes.

i always get the shoes i want with no help no bots nothing just gotta be ready once that timer starts

til the day i die i will never pay resale for some damn shoes especially when nike re retro everything

not like were all 98 years old here and wont be around for the next time these drop

250 to 400 bucks price aint gonna tell you if them shoes is fake or not

just like a reseller, a good fake seller gonna finesse his way into a price he wants

Not complaining, but just an observation on my NDC pair.  Does anyone else's 90* stitching on the side panels touch the swoosh on your pair?  Thought it was a lot closer than it should've been, but I can't complain that I won the SNKRS raffle. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom