***** The Official Air Jordan 6 retro White/Varsity-red/black(2010)Thread W/New Pics*****

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Thank god they didnt make the "jumpman air" red, but why they have to do the air pocket in red....either way...I am def. looking forward to these...
pimp.gif

yeah i know cause that would totally ruin the whoooooooooole shoe... whew! we dodged a bullet on that one.

Definite copp.
The OG white infrared VI's were my first ever pair of jordans.
These come really close to my first ever pair of J's, so you know i've gotta copp these no matter what.

Thanks 4 the pics... will be copping one pair as long as the price is right, word to Bob Barker

glasses.gif

Hopefully it will be decent since these are the only Jordans I am looking foward to. I have already accepted the fact that these will not be like the OGs I hadback in the day.

These look great. A lot better then the blacks coming out this month. This just might make me hold off on the blacks. I need to see them in person before Imake that final decision.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Thanks 4 the pics... will be copping one pair as long as the price is right, word to Bob Barker

glasses.gif

Because those black/red's went from looking

price-is-right-fail.gif

Word to Bob Barker. See what I did there?

These are just too clean to not cop..Even though it's not Infrared, it's still an amazing shoe and it will be in my closet on releaseday..Guarenteed..Peace

Oooooooooooo...these are ill. I haven't got this excited for jordans in a while. Definitely picking these up for sure!!!!

Back
Top Bottom