***** The Official Air Jordan 6 retro White/Varsity-red/black(2010)Thread W/New Pics*****

Jan 4 · Air Jordan VI (6) Retro - White - Varsity Red - Spring 2010

AirJordanVI09whitered07.jpg

As you surely already know, the Air JordanVI will be overflowing back onto the scene in numerous color schemes, but none will be as eagerly anticipated as the two OG colorways. Although theInfrared accents on the White andBlack pairs have been replacedwith Varsity Red, they are still close enough to the originals that plenty of Jordanheads will not be swayed by the discrepancy in hues, especially in the caseof this White pair which sticks to a leather upper instead of the new suede makeover seen on the Black pair. Here we get our latest look at the White/Rededition just to whet your appetites a little while you wait. Keep reading for more photos and look out for these coming soon to Osneaker.

Style: 384664-102
Color: White/Varsity Red-Black

AirJordanVI09whitered01.jpg

AirJordanVI09whitered03.jpg

AirJordanVI09whitered06.jpg

AirJordanVI09whitered02.jpg

AirJordanVI09whitered04.jpg

AirJordanVI09whitered05.jpg

beautiful, but i sacrificed my pair for some spacejams. i needed some xi's more than these (got the db's and getting the black/red). Aint had newxi's since the OGs. maybe i'll be able to get them as my 2010 xmas pressie. fingers crossed.

Thank god they didnt make the "jumpman air" red, but why they have to do the air pocket in red....either way...I am def. looking forward tothese...
pimp.gif

i need two pairs. its too bad they are releasing in june...but i guess they'll be a great summer shoe so it works out.
i want these way more than the black/red VI's...

*Scratches Head* I thought these werent coming out until June or July......so why does it say spring??? hmm maybe JB is making room for morereleases:pimp:.....Nevertheless FIRE!!

Looks much better than the Black/VReds but I still don't know. I really want Infrared.

Beautiful.... Simply beautiful. Copped x2. I was guna get two pairs of the Black Reds, but these pics changed my mind. Carmines are too clown shoe like for menow. These are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom