THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I tried to sh*t and giggles and actually got picked for the Sand AM1.
Picked? Don't you have to register, wait for the timer to hit zero, get the confirmation link off of your registered email and then get in the queue to buy shoes? Anyone who registers gets the "you've been registered" confirmation. 

^^^ LOL my bad reading is fundamental...doesn't gurantee you a shoe...just re-read the email.

Last edited:
Not sure if there's been any news, or even much interest, but do you think the Ultra Essentials will go on iD? There's a lot of hype with the Zeros going on iD, but I prefer the AM1 silhouette (hype and limited availability aside, the AM1 is a better looking and more versatile shoe imo, but I do like the comfort of the midsole on the Zeros). I know the Ultra Moires are already on there, but I don't like the materials or all of the preforations/holes.

Alright so the HTM will be up for a few, it will be gone come 3/26 (Friend Called Nike)

I pulled the trigger on these, had to do the Air Max Day Graphic, might make another pair and return whichever I don't like..

Went for a chili-eque color way with some extras, went for Crimson over University Red to make more of a "pop"

I messed up when a NT member on here was selling olive patches for $120 DS and i still tried to haggle

NT lesson of the day, if you see a good deal jump on it :smh:

Last edited:

Alright so the HTM will be up for a few, it will be gone come 3/26 (Friend Called Nike)

I pulled the trigger on these, had to do the Air Max Day Graphic, might make another pair and return whichever I don't like..

Went for a chili-eque color way with some extras, went for Crimson over University Red to make more of a "pop"
These are clean, i just ordered a pair of the new ID options too. Nike, just when im thinking ill chill, go and release new options. 

That END site thing is down right now, i wanna get my hands on some patches.

It's crazy that people go through so much hassle to cop, or pay out for resale.. Then have to shave and iron the toe box on a brand new shoe

I've looked for the OG version of this shoe forever until I came to the conclusion my size 14 was never made.
I was dead set against these until someone posted a trimmed pair.
So with how much better they look trimmed plus being available in my size, I had to have them.

If you have the time and are dedicated to change them here is step 1! lol

Thanks... I might just use my old beard trimmer and see what happens

AM1 iD options are so underwhelming. Also, really not feelin the hyperfuse upper. Should've just offered the normal materials

AM1 iD options are so underwhelming. Also, really not feelin the hyperfuse upper. Should've just offered the normal materials
Yea or a combo of both, I do like the shape of the hyperfuse - I wish the options were like USA Camo...hyperfuse mudguard but with some nicer materials for the quarter panel maybe leather or suede...with some earth tone colors, HTM on the tongue too not just the insole.

Sucks that the Max Flyknit 14 HTMs come with HTM lace lock and nice metal tip laces...and 95s get better materials and AM1 get....nothing.

Back
Top Bottom