THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

first time on this thread, and i second that ^

may be luckier than some here as the email popped up and i clicked on the link with a glimmer of hope... but again, its end 

The launch page has been down for me (JSON code) since 6:30....oh well, we all knew how this was going to go anyway.

I realized I signed up for a UK Sz.11 instead of a US Sz.11 for the Patches but it sounds like it doesn't really matter. Oh well.. 175 ish shipped is still over retail. I can only imagine what the Yeezys or Frags will be like if Patches for 175 shipped are getting this kind of response. :lol:

Last edited:
Was ready as soon as the END email came....all I got was a HTML Script page.
I think they messed up. I know they said they was working on it yesterday and said they hope to have it resolved ASAP.
Some of the links they had yesterday was doing the exact same thing.
Maybe they will do this all over again.

so this anti bot system is in place?  or yall talking about not being able to copp with the previous set up?

I was ready and refreshing my email at 6:58am, got the link and it was sold out once the page loaded. more of the same bull **** that I've grown tired of dealing w/when trying to get sneakers I actually want to wear.

Hopefully NDC restocks some of this stuff and actually gives people a better chance at copping. Paying retail instead of a bit over would be nice too.

SO MAD! I woke up an hour too early didn't see an email, so I went back to bed. And I was chosen for the Paris Patches......Did anyone score? Im so frustrated. I really wanted these

^Same here man. Been after those Paris patches for a yr now smh. Sz 13 if anyone has for less than 225$ I'd cop asap

Aren't the shoes supposed to be reserved for you if you receive the link?

No, nothing changed, its first come first serve, only difference bots can't click email links, so a person has to actually wait for the mail to drop and click the link before buying.

It is a nice step forward...now the sites need to be stronger!

Can't wait.....

Back
Top Bottom