THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

cosign 100%.  i know its a shot in the dark, but this is my next search.  any leads would be appreciated.  :D

i think you will be able to find a pair for around the $220-$270, i will let you know if i see something
Wow where has the time gone? I bought mine DS here in the buy/sell forum many years ago for about $150 shipped. And to this day they are holding up very well. My midsole is showing signs of yellowing but i think it tops off the shoe very well. I even tried selling them in my local FB group for $100 when i was dead broke and no one even wanted them

Did any pics of these $250 joints with "premium" materials surface yet?

Gotta assume with the Cortez being Hiroshi then possibly we will see a Tinker 1??

512033-105

Wow where has the time gone? I bought mine DS here in the buy/sell forum many years ago for about $150 shipped. And to this day they are holding up very well. My midsole is showing signs of yellowing but i think it tops off the shoe very well. I even tried selling them in my local FB group for $100 when i was dead broke and no one even wanted them

Need money now? I'll take them off your hands. :wink:

512033-203

Maybe these on disco.

i was a bit tight seeing these release, but when i clicked on the page, i saw my trusty friend the ticker counter.  so i guess these wont be ODed on
these also will be sold out fast i think, since they have the mini swoosh they will deff lift on the safari hype

Last edited:
^^I think they'll sell out in seconds.

these also will be sold out fast i think, since they have the mini swoosh they will deff lift on the safari hype
yeah i meant i hope they sell out quick and theyre not something that will be easy to get.  call me selfish, but i shelled out some cash for these and it will sting a bit less knowing i didnt have a chance to get them cheaper. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom