THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike/UPS can't find my Safari. Shipping label created... and then vanished. I called Nike and got "we will open an investigation" :smh:

Has this happened to any one else, on any Nike deliveries? What are the chances they find it?

I had this happen before. Last time was a success. They opened the "investigation" and days later the tracking number worked.

The same thing happened to me with those dope Roger Federer Vapor RF 287 back in 2012. I had them sold for 1300.00 at the time too. Was sickened.
Long story short, Nike refunded me, and after me complaining, they gave me a 50% off coupon code.
End up using the code on the 20th Anniversary Dream Team Jacket.

Great to see that karma works from time to time.

Nike Air Max 1 Royal

Color: Black/Black
Style Code: 847671-001
Release Date: March 26th, 2016

another AM1 royal color, if only that have normal insole instead of removeable one will be better.

So thats what a $250 air max looks like???

Nike Air Max 1 Royal

Color: Black/Black
Style Code: 847671-001
Release Date: March 26th, 2016

another AM1 royal color, if only that have normal insole instead of removeable one will be better.
These, i dont mind, i wish they would have done a better midsole though. Maybe a black one

I got a seller on a local craigslist to lower it to $280 from $300, should I take em?

edit: AM1 Safari size 10

Last edited:
Yeah you should.

Besides the toe box shape I really like these. Once I got them in hand I thought they were awesome.

I got a seller on a local craigslist to lower it to $280 from $300, should I take em?

edit: AM1 Safari size 10

I think anything in the $2xx is a "good deal" now. I'm glad I didn't hesitate at $280 right after I got the L email from SNKRS because I haven't seen anything less than $325 in my size since.

Had a few pairs in hand and the fuzz were different lengths on all pairs. Some looked like regular suede with no trimming needed. Glad I was able to pick and choose.

Also got done reshaping them and they turned out great.

Last edited:
Since you are pushing the material back, reshaping will make the shoe more prone to deep creases. However in this case the material [wooly] part would help, with leather toebox AM1 the issue is bigger. I did it to my elephant print AM1 ID.

Back
Top Bottom