THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2nd pair of pendletons came in today, gum bottom sets these off, imo.

Looks like the Safaris will be sold at air max con. SNKRS app just updated with a few event details for NYC

Last edited:
And the plot thickens....

Just got this email...

ARE YOU READY?
We look forward to seeing you at Air Max Con NYC.

Please note that space is limited and admission is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Doors open at 2PM. Please arrive early at the GUEST ENTRANCE via the WEST HOUSTON STREET with valid ID for check-in.

Remember, the Air Max Con SNKRS Store will only accept credit card purchases.

Where do you get those pins?

I'm gonna assume they'll be available at the Air Max Cons and the Air Max Day pop up shops. Here in Toronto you gotta purchase the shirt and you get the pin, sticker, print and lace jewels/tip. Three colors for the jewels/tips. Infrared, rose gold and black. Two options for the jewels are 'YYZ/3.26' and 'AIR/MAX'.

The shirts come with the pins and stickers in a bag. That's the only way to get them. Shirts are $30. You can customize the shirt at AMCON.

There's about 8 colors that I remember of the dubraes, and you can customize those as well, at least here in L.A. You have 5 characters on each.

The Royals look great in person, but then I saw they were $250...

Here's a pic of most of the pins

Last edited:
And the plot thickens....

Just got this email...

ARE YOU READY?
We look forward to seeing you at Air Max Con NYC.

Please note that space is limited and admission is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Doors open at 2PM. Please arrive early at the GUEST ENTRANCE via the WEST HOUSTON STREET with valid ID for check-in.

Remember, the Air Max Con SNKRS Store will only accept credit card purchases.
my previous email says 12 pm. whats up with that?  

also, how the heck do i pay!?!  says snkrs app, but dont see any cart or checkout. 

Last edited:
The shirts come with the pins and stickers in a bag. That's the only way to get them. Shirts are $30. You can customize the shirt at AMCON.

There's about 8 colors that I remember of the dubraes, and you can customize those as well, at least here in L.A. You have 5 characters on each.

The Royals look great in person, but then I saw they were $250...

Here's a pic of most of the pins

what kind material they used on royal? suede or nubuck?

Last edited:
You will be able to purchase the following:

-Dubraes (lace locks) in gold or silver with custom engravings

-Lace tips in gold or silver with custom engravings

-Air Max Pins of Am1, Zero, BW, and more

-Shoe trees with custom engravings

-Rope Laces

suede+mesh+og shape. why is that so hard for Nike to come up with???
agreed.  i would drop cash on the regular if they just came out with one in every color of this.  theres infinite colors, so just splash that on an OG blocking and you have me committed to as many hues as they can come up with. nike wins, i win.  its a wrap. 

Can anyone going to a pop up shop or The Air Max Con snag me some Dubraes and lace tips? I will paypal for them and for shipping - shoot me a PM and I can let you know what engraving I'd like in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom