THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oh really? What's her story?
to keep a long story short, a lot of the shoes that she owns are bought with daddy's money, what you also dont see in the vid are her yeezy's, she got from all the nike yeezy's doubles, triples and even quadruples and also few years ago i saw on FB that her father bought her a brand new audi sedan, she is from a very rich upper scale family, i met her online at sneakerplay in 2008 thats a site started in 2006, its like FB but then for sneakerheads, back in 2008 she only got 10 pairs pictured at her SP account, fast forward to 2016 she now have 500 pairs, so on a average she bought 60 pairs in 1 year, how is it even possible that a girl that was still in high school be able to buy all these sneakers and a lot of them even cost 1K or more, you do the math
wink.gif

Last edited:
5 amsterdams and 4 KR's aint a thing when your daddy is a millionaire and you get a brand new Audi sedan for your birthday

Lol I always knew there was a catch with her...lets be honest you guys, you really think she has the golden eye on finding **** for good deals? She may have "connects"....but just because you have connects doesn't mean you get stuff for cheap, sometimes it just means you have the chance to swoop but you gotta have the cheddar too..

but dope collection nonetheless!

that chick from the US in the MOA vid aint even worthy to be featured in the vid

they should've invited Doreece Bennet imo and also the pair of the 95s

what she is holding by the laces in the video looks hella suspect imo
mean.gif

Last edited:
that chick from the US in the MOA vid aint even worthy to be featured in the vid
they should've invited Doreece Bennet imo and also the pair of the 95s
what she is holding by the laces in the video looks hella suspect imo :smh:  

You don't know her. She's an OG on NT. @Methodical Management will vouch for her if you like...

What about the navy air max zeros :nerd:

Euro only from what I heard. We get yellow here.

Hahaha no shade intended @unseen just harking back to the days when you could find dope shoes for cheap at the least likely places

Thinking about going to air max day, what else do they have for sale besides the safaris and air max zeros? Dont like any of the htm stuff

I'm signed up to Air Max Con tomorrow but I dont wanna spend more than 3 hours on line. I do want some Safaris though.

Thinking about going to air max day, what else do they have for sale besides the safaris and air max zeros? Dont like any of the htm stuff

Custom tees like these...

They have AM1, 90, 95, 97, BW, and Zero. You got a choice of white, black, or grey tee and up to 9 characters.

They also had them as lungs but didn't think that was cool.

Here's a pic of the options.

I heard today was the black AM90 laser box. IMO, an ID should be something like a 1/1. Those laser AM90s have a specific print picked out and you choose the layout out of 2 then the side laser out of 9 so someone out there may get the same shoe u just did.

Hope this helps.

Is it known what will happen to the winner of the vote back yet? If it's going to be the Elephants I definitely want them and that's why I have been waiting with making new iD's. But to be honest it could probably take a while till they will be available.

Is it known what will happen to the winner of the vote back yet? If it's going to be the Elephants I definitely want them and that's why I have been waiting with making new iD's. But to be honest it could probably take a while till they will be available.
I think they are gonna make it possible to iD the cw of the shoe for a very limited amount of time because if they had to go into production as either a GR or a QS we won't be seeing them till later this year

Back
Top Bottom