THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone needs to scoop those, great price and lovely shape
fools at the AM1 FB group are deff prepared to get ripped off for 225 euro, if you clean them up a lil bit and list them there in the group
laugh.gif

^ is the toebox a wool cloth?  if so, i feel this whole pack will get slept on.  i think i'll copp if they come state side, and lace swap. ^

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  

Last edited:
Just have these in! The laces are made from weird material.. The toebox is not wool, its more mesh like. Dont mind i could not get the safaris and i returned the bonsais, nice but boring black indeed. Now with these i dont care anymore, these are stylish and awesome imo. Lace swap for white or grey will be nice but i think the copper brown/orange laces do make the shoe look nice

Just have these in! The laces are made from weird material.. The toebox is not wool, its more mesh like. Dont mind i could not get the safaris and i returned the bonsais, nice but boring black indeed. Now with these i dont care anymore, these are stylish and awesome imo. Lace swap for white or grey will be nice but i think the copper brown/orange laces do make the shoe look nice
where are you located?  agreed with the black bonsais.  the white are underwelming as well.  

yeah i think these will be a sleeper, kind of like currys.  grey laces is def the way to go giving that tiny bit of contrast of the orange to make it pop.  if i remember correctly, these and the 90s are the best of the bunch.  

Ah ofcourse, you're right, those BWs and 95s are closer than I thought. Haven't seen matching 90s though.

while all you youngsters are getting htm hyperfuse stuff and listening to your hip rock and roll, look what i dug out of my crawl space.  too bad they dont fit the way i want them too, so im getting rid of them.  

Forest Greens. One of my favs of all time. PM me your size I forgot

Last edited:
Anyone else find it a little strange that they release updated tech of  varsity reds/blues on a regular basis, but hardly ever of the obsidians? A lunar version of those would have been great. 

Last edited:

^ is the toebox a wool cloth?  if so, i feel this whole pack will get slept on.  i think i'll copp if they come state side, and lace swap. ^

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  
I like these but its already spring here in Vegas, i agree on the lace swap though.

Im not having much luck on sneaker delivery lately. My safaris have been sitting in Hong Kong for forever and my IDs were supposed to come in yesterday but got pushed back to Tuesday.

this is ridiculous

I should only be mad at myself for not buying years ago when I had the chance. Back then resale after RD was only about $200 but I wasn't too much into air maxes :smh:

Both IDs and just $59 at the outlet US11 at the clearance store in Orlando - passed on both but decent deals

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for these to drop on NDC, have a coupon code just waiting for them

I already copped the Kumquats. I want to see more pics of the black pair or see them in person. I feel like they look better in person then these stock pics portray.

Back
Top Bottom