THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really don't have an issue with the last bespoke toe box. I hate the banana shape much more than the boxy toe box.

Last edited:
Dont know where to post but I just lost a paypal case for some AM 1 BHM :smh: . I sold the shoe to him back in October 2015 and now this @sshole decided to file a claim about not getting the shoes and he still f*cking won the case! What the hell is that! The tracking number is not showing up anymore because its been 5 months. I even provided evidence of a recording (all in one shot) that I shipped the shoes and dropped it off at post office but paypal didnt even look at the sh*t! Anybody in here lose a paypal case before and was able to reverse that by calling them?

smh, googled his email and found out he scam other ppl before

peter kwok
60 hillside ave FL2 AP2
malden, MA 02148
United States

peterkwokjai@gmail.com

Dont know where to post but I just lost a paypal case for some AM 1 BHM
mean.gif
. I sold the shoe to him back in October 2015 and now this @sshole decided to file a claim about not getting the shoes and he still f*cking won the case! What the hell is that! The tracking number is not showing up anymore because its been 5 months. I even provided evidence of a recording (all in one shot) that I shipped the shoes and dropped it off at post office but paypal didnt even look at the sh*t! Anybody in here lose a paypal case before and was able to reverse that by calling them?

peter kwok
60 hillside ave FL2 AP2
malden, MA 02148
United States

peterkwokjai@gmail.com
Dam that really sucks.. Ive had problems with paypal before but luckily I always came out with the W. The most important thing was to keep calling them so it seems like you are really trying to resolve the problem even if their isnt one. I would try to give them a call but to my knowledge once a case is closed that is the final verdict. Sorry about that dude.. I guess if you can go to mass you got someone to visit lol. They not called masholes for nothing

Last edited:
Dam that really sucks.. Ive had problems with paypal before but luckily I always came out with the W. The most important thing was to keep calling them so it seems like you are really trying to resolve the problem even if their isnt one. I would try to give them a call but to my knowledge once a case is closed that is the final verdict. Sorry about that dude.. I guess if you can go to mass you got someone to visit lol. They not called masholes for nothing
lol if i know someone over there it would be better. I just dont understand how paypal be making their decisions. 5 months? who the hell waits 5 months later to file a claim saying i never received my shoes. :smh:

I can still appeal the case tho. not sure if that will do anything

Last edited:
lol if i know someone over there it would be better. I just dont understand how paypal be making their decisions. 5 months? who the hell waits 5 months later to file a claim saying i never received my shoes.
mean.gif

I can still appeal the case tho. not sure if that will do anything
Really sucks man. I lost a case a couple of days ago, they didn't even watch the video I gave them and probably didn't bother to actually read what I wrote. Shame.

Dont know where to post but I just lost a paypal case for some AM 1 BHM :smh: . I sold the shoe to him back in October 2015 and now this @sshole decided to file a claim about not getting the shoes and he still f*cking won the case! What the hell is that! The tracking number is not showing up anymore because its been 5 months. I even provided evidence of a recording (all in one shot) that I shipped the shoes and dropped it off at post office but paypal didnt even look at the sh*t! Anybody in here lose a paypal case before and was able to reverse that by calling them?

peter kwok
60 hillside ave FL2 AP2
malden, MA 02148
United States

peterkwokjai@gmail.com
PayPal is the reason I no longer buy/sell on eBay. They're so biased towards the buyer it's not even cool.

I was burned twice by PayPal for a total of $700. After that I said never again. Sucks, because there's things I would like to purchase on eBay.

Hopefully you can get your case resolved. That's some BS 5 months later.

You want a bespoke but can't justify the price tag? Here's what I did. It's a simple as this...

You have a stack of shoes in your house I'm guessing, assuming you're a shoe head like the rest of us right?

Go and find 4-5 pairs that are worth around the $200+ dollar range, sell them, book your appointment and make your pair.

The shape is what it is...we can't change it. Different materials look better than others. 21 Mercer MAY HAVE better shape than 1948... could be the choices for toe box material that made the shapes better but...Notice how 1948 has nothing rolled on some pair? The leather and safari is just cut straight not tucked at all ( he did not keep the pink pair he sent them back and 1948 put them on display..) You can really see the difference in the identical pics compared to mine.

ROLLED/NOT ROLLED MATERIALS

1948 (pink)

TOEBOX SHOTS

21 Mercer (mine)

21 Mercer ( @schaefmp  first pair)

1948 (cork)

1948 (purple)

1948 (grey/volt)

HEEL (BEYONCE BOOTY) SHOTS

1948 (purple)

1948 (grey/volt)

1948 (Red)

1948 (paisley)

1948 (camel)

21 Mercer (mine)

21 Mercer (samples in back on shelves)

Last edited:
Dont know where to post but I just lost a paypal case for some AM 1 BHM
mean.gif
. I sold the shoe to him back in October 2015 and now this @sshole decided to file a claim about not getting the shoes and he still f*cking won the case! What the hell is that! The tracking number is not showing up anymore because its been 5 months. I even provided evidence of a recording (all in one shot) that I shipped the shoes and dropped it off at post office but paypal didnt even look at the sh*t! Anybody in here lose a paypal case before and was able to reverse that by calling them?

peter kwok
60 hillside ave FL2 AP2
malden, MA 02148
United States

peterkwokjai@gmail.com
Damn that sucks.  Might be a good idea to screen shot delivery confirmations and maybe email the buyer when they receive the shoes now for protection.

Last edited:
I would rather spend $1000 on 5 shoes tho instead of one
true 1k is 1k. I want a variety of shoes tho.

That has quality
laugh.gif

I know somebody is gonna say it quality vs quanity
not saying i wont get into the bespoke game, but id rather do 1 bespoke than 5 GRs at 200 each.  now, 3 GOATs vs 1 bespoke is a bit of a diff story.  if i could find some bangers at 300+ each, i might get down with that instead.  

Todays wear
look waaaaay better on foot than stock pics.  

Just for the sake of conversation, unseen unseen name 3 bangers that are in the 300 or so range, resale or retail if still available that you would take over a bespoke...?

Last edited:
Just for the sake of conversation, unseen unseen name 3 bangers that are in the 300 our so range resale or retail if still available that you would take over a bespoke...?

I guess I wasn't clear in my bias towards bespokes, but that was the point I was tryna make. There isn't a banger that you can get for 300ish. I mean if I were to entertain my own debate, I'd say:

Apfc piano
Hufquake
Adventure pack

And we're talking nds-ish with a budget of 1000. Dead stock, prob won't happen.

I guess I wasn't clear in my bias towards bespokes, but that was the point I was tryna make. There isn't a banger that you can get for 300ish. I mean if I were to entertain my own debate, I'd say:

Apfc piano
Hufquake
Adventure pack

And we're talking nds-ish with a budget of 1000. Dead stock, prob won't happen.

You were clear OG. Just wanted to know what your tonight's were.

I may be in the same thought process. The few kicks I would grab over a bespoke are 500 and up at least. So I def get you.

You were clear OG. Just wanted to know what your tonight's were.

I may be in the same thought process. The few kicks I would grab over a bespoke are 500 and up at least. So I def get you.

Yeah it's a double edge sword. No shade on heads that get down with GRs, but I can't mess with every given GR just because it looks decent.

1. Because where does it stop? I'm a bit acetic and if I allow myself to copp every release, I'll go broke real quick.

2. The quality and detail, IMO isn't there with most GRs. Or I'm dissatisfied with at least one aspect of said shoe.

So 5 meh pick ups over a bespoke, no.

2 or 3 dope pick ups over a bespoke, more than likely if the 3 were something I'm really feeling.

Back
Top Bottom