THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

undecided if I should put the lunarlon sole or the OG sole on this CW. I think the lunarlon looks better but I just don't know how it might look when I receive them. Does anyone have a similar model with the lunarlon sole so I could make a final decision

Last edited:
You all plan to actually wear the metallic gold and rose gold joints? Props to you for having that type of nut to rock flashy AF stuff.

Id rock em, why wouldn't you?

The. Again I rock TB Nfw hypers, last years holo/oily Super Bowl air trainer and all sorts of others.

nice. I have a feeling these id's are gonna be the best since they allowed you to use the OG colorways. Down the road people will be pissed if they slept on these options.
what happened to you dude, you used to be cool...  one of the heads i could count on to be level headed about the space garbage.  jk homey, youre still half okay. 

what OG you talking about, the recent ID where we couldnt split the bottom?  and the option for an OG blue was "photo blue" and not varsity? 

lol. I'm talking about late 04-.05' ID options….around the time of the HOA releases the started the ID program and actually had shirts available as well.

the materials and colors were the best they've ever given us

and you're not feeling the flyknit? honestly, i was either at first but my wifes OG red pair look clean as hell on foot and I love the options on the flyknit ID so I ate my words and went in :D

You all plan to actually wear the metallic gold and rose gold joints? Props to you for having that type of nut to rock flashy AF stuff.

Definitely won't be something I can wear often so I hear you. But every now and then with a simple fit I won't mind. They are indeed very flashy though. Mainly got them because I've been trying to get her into sneakers more. Not sure if that's the smartest thing though considering that's one more thing she would be asking for haha.

and you're not feeling the flyknit? honestly, i was either at first but my wifes OG red pair look clean as hell on foot and I love the options on the flyknit ID so I ate my words and went in
happy.gif
for me its every other pic has me back and forth.  one pic im feeling them, the next pic theres some distortion in the ultra midsole or the knit isnt clean looking.  i def like them for outlet disco price, but i cant spend retail type of grip to have them part of my arsenal when i got other sneakers to hunt.  like you said a few posts back, nike is walking your wallet.  theyre doing so with me searching for old ish, so theres no way i can let them double up with the new space tech.  post some on feet pics and convince me. 

today's wear: getting so fruity with the poses.  
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
AMD is right about the 87 ID's being 06'. I just feel like I made some 180's before that point, right around the time the HOA's all released.

Thanks @vig09 for the footaction code. Just ordered a pair of the flyknit OG. Nice to grab them on discount!

That's what niketalk is for

Repped. I actually doubled up on the OG red colorway this morning after I saw your post. Bought online with the discount and ebates and picked them up in-store an hour later. Now I just need some updates from Nike on my iD's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom