THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nerd.gif

better to hunt down the 99 or the 02 OG mesh obsidian release, the 13 release isnt that great at all, if the mudguard get wet it will bleed into the mesh and it will turn blue 
mean.gif
the patches looks much better imo

Any word on those classic red/grey/white 1s dropping anytime in the future..they've always been an AM grail that I could never get

Any word on those classic red/grey/white 1s dropping anytime in the future..they've always been an AM grail that I could never get
sport reds?  next year is the 30th anniversary, so its possible.  however, the elephants may be the release of that year.  yet again, they may come out with many 30th anniversary releases.  

sport reds?  next year is the 30th anniversary, so its possible.  however, the elephants may be the release of that year.  yet again, they may come out with many 30th anniversary releases.  
they are deff gonna bring back some of the OG cws you can count on that

they are deff gonna bring back some of the OG cws you can count on that
yeah that will be exciting.  2017 will be a good year if they bring back [at the very least] sport red, varsity blue and obsidian.  but i wouldnt mind seeing a [mesh] graphite and a [mesh] forest green. 

Great vid. Thousands of bangers.

The 1:11 mark....little kid with OG Reds....

Last edited:
These look great. Especially the whites. But you watch, all hose cats then hyped the Independence Day joints won't look twice at these.

Wrong thread, but... These look dope, but since they're plastic they get the most horrific creases I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom