THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any love for engineered mesh? Definitely comfortable.

Is it realistic to trade the Master or the Elephant for an OG Red or Game Royal?
Last chance for me to get the Master/Elephant instore and trade em to the OGs!
I refuse paying resell. Don't want to be part of this ridiculous game!

The year began so good with the new pinnacles and even the Berry is okay! Last weeks were disappointing!

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't do that trade if you mean 1 for 1. Both Atmos and Masters seem to have a wider release than the OGs just by looking at the amount of stores that are getting them and how many pairs are flooding the market already, even before street date. Not like preorder, but ready to ship/in hand pairs.

Not to say they Masters or Atmos will be easy to come by. The demand is huge, so they will fly. But I don't think you could pull of an even trade for either OG without adding cash.

And the tweet above definitely has to be talking about the Jordans next month. Those are supposed to be easier.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to pick up from Concepts last week? Thinking of getting to the NYC location early tomorrow AM.

Rogue let me know how early you go, I might decide to come from Long Island. Once again snow is messing up my plans.

Last edited:
Maaaan, I'm literally gonna be up in the air to Vegas during the atmos drop! I don't touch down until 7:40a! Anybody know if Southwest's WiFi is good during a flight lol

Where them Vegas heads at thooo ...meet up at UNDFTD for these atmos??? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom