THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

creme or cream in va doing guaranteed tickets now for the pack [emoji]128546[/emoji]
damn. if they sell em separate ill cop but F that pack
mad.gif

Fingers crossed for retro of these later in year
2004 teals would def be dope...a classic clean colorway

but they would need to change mudguard to suede imo to prevent cracking issue

Forgive me if this was already posted but been away for a day or two and there's a ton of garbage in the thread. Anyway, here's the shoe box for Huang's AM.

I'm currently visiting friends in Tokyo. I might actually have a better chance of getting a pair of Atmos AM1's here than I would in the US as it seems like each Atmos store is getting this release plus Nike Harajuku. That Air Max x Jordan Pack though is very limited even here in Japan. So far from what info I've gathered the past few days only 3 stores so far have confirmed releasing the pack but they don't know how they'll handle the release.

on the whole you might be right as things stand right now. eventually releases like these might alienate consumers to the point of looking elsewhere, and with Adidas gaining hype it's a pretty good reality that some consumers get turned off completely.

I know for a fact people on campus have been trying to figure out how to get product into the right consumers hands.

You guys say this as if everyone will have access to a shoe. There are THOUSANDS of people that feel like they "deserve" the shoe just like you. You guys whine and act like kids too much because you can't buy a shoe. Adidas is just as bad.

on the whole you might be right as things stand right now. eventually releases like these might alienate consumers to the point of looking elsewhere, and with Adidas gaining hype it's a pretty good reality that some consumers get turned off completely.

I know for a fact people on campus have been trying to figure out how to get product into the right consumers hands.

You guys say this as if everyone will have access to a shoe. There are THOUSANDS of people that feel like they "deserve" the shoe just like you. You guys whine and act like kids too much because you can't buy a shoe. Adidas is just as bad.
not even sure what point you were trying to make.

I'm ready for my fourth L, but I already have a pair from the previous release. Would be nice to have two pairs though. 

I'm currently visiting friends in Tokyo. I might actually have a better chance of getting a pair of Atmos AM1's here than I would in the US as it seems like each Atmos store is getting this release plus Nike Harajuku. That Air Max x Jordan Pack though is very limited even here in Japan. So far from what info I've gathered the past few days only 3 stores so far have confirmed releasing the pack but they don't know how they'll handle the release.

Is it FCFS over there? I actually have some family there.

-Drew

nah i only want/need one pair. didn't get the joints with the neon bottom a few years back, but that date is special to me and not 'cause it's air max day. 

2004 teals would def be dope...a classic clean colorway

but they would need to change mudguard to suede imo to prevent cracking issue
Yeah - Those are up there for me.. Along with these:

Would rather they brought back the obsidians instead of Atmos.. Less hype because no collaboration & mesh toe box 
nthat.gif

Nice! Hope you can cop. Let us know how it goes down in Japan this weekend.

Saw a Facebook post this morning I had to jump on it, 250 meet up. Kid was really cool, like easy meet ups.

Now I just need to find a size 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom