THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Secured a pair of Atmos at $300. Really feel sick about having to cough up that much to secure a pair but I am 0 for 1 million on the draw so I decided to go this route. 

smart move

Really bummed if I don't get a pair of the atmos but at least there are some releases around the corner that I'm hyped for too so not too bad

8)

Wow.. A line of buyers at $300?! Lol  I wish I could help you guys out but I bought them off a local guy here that had a couple pairs already secured so he sold me the extra.  Really didn't want to do it but I won't be able to line up anywhere and online will be a disaster as always. What was Kicks-Crew and RMK pre selling the Atmos at? 

they didn't and usually don't have my sz13 but the 12 was going for 480$ :lol:

perf pinnacle pack?

entered so many raffles don't even remember which stores and what times they're revealing winners

same :frown:

I broke my own rule and participated in an IG raffle.

YOLO.

again same unfortunately :wow:

Last edited:
Liking those upcoming releases. I just wish Nike would stop with the same color midsole/outsole combo. 

Last edited:
Anyone know if you have to verify your Nike account with your phone # before the draw starts or when it starts?

Another dude (PWGuy) been asking that same question couple days ago. Far as we could figure not on app (ipad & iphone), just usual prompt to type in password like always to confirm entry. I use two different emails and verified long time ago w/two different phone numbers.
Not sure how your experience will go.

Another dude (PWGuy) been asking that same question couple days ago. Far as we could figure not on app (ipad & iphone), just usual prompt to type in password like always to confirm entry. I use two different emails and verified long time ago w/two different phone numbers.
I see, I have two verified emails but my friends lending me his phone to make another so I was wondering

Social status Charlotte the manager said if we can't get it together no drop...at 930 dude left and didn't say a word to us in line so I went home it's not worth me camping all night to catch a L

You can only verify one number to an account at a time, every time you switch the same number through accounts you have to verify the number.

Last edited:
I know not everyone digs them but got a chance to double up. Early release for Canada on NDCa
I know everyone always wants what they can't have but I really wish they made the white color widely available and made these Black F&F. I will definitely still try and buy these but the other color would have me trying to triple up! Lol  Nice job on the pick up though. Was it an easy purchase in CA? Just get lucky? Thanks.

It's so sad people have to show out just to cop some shoes... really makes you think about where we are as a society.. I know it's been this way for the longest, but Jesus... every damn time...

It's so sad people have to show out just to cop some shoes... really makes you think about where we are as a society.. I know it's been this way for the longest, but Jesus... every damn time...
No diss on you but your username says it all!  Lol  Instagram likes and Snapchat stories fuel all these young kids idea of themselves. Im not going to move away from trying to get sneakers but I definitely do not do line ups anymore because of the craziness.

Nike could have easily made a hundred thousand more and they still would have sold out and still had the hype.

But
tumblr_no9d35J0qA1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

I know everyone always wants what they can't have but I really wish they made the white color widely available and made these Black F&F. I will definitely still try and buy these but the other color would have me trying to triple up! Lol  Nice job on the pick up though. Was it an easy purchase in CA? Just get lucky? Thanks.

Patience was needed

Running 4 devices for the queue...hit only once within an hour and then luck out on random restock the next hour and a half. 3AM EST release...quit after 530am

Will be doing the same later for the Atmos and hope to at least get a pair

Back
Top Bottom