THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FOH!

I was already prepared for my L and to pay resale so I'm not even worked up :lol:
Honestly, me too, i probably couldve camped somewhere but whats really the point of exhausting myself in the cold and losing sleep when i have a job that can support this kind of hobby without struggling. Im just really against paying resellers but this is my grail that i feel i must have.

This might be me being hopeful, but I imagine there's gonna be a restock on the Red, Blue, and atmos releases on Air Max Day. After all, weren't the atmos supposed to drop on Air Max Day anyway?

The issue then becomes how big the restocks will be. Nevertheless, quite a disappointing trifecta of releases. Would have been nice to throw the atmos into my regular rotation, but I guess it'll remain a dream for the time being

This might be me being hopeful, but I imagine there's gonna be a restock on the Red, Blue, and atmos releases on Air Max Day. After all, weren't the atmos supposed to drop on Air Max Day anyway?

The issue then becomes how big the restocks will be. Nevertheless, quite a disappointing trifecta of releases. Would have been nice to throw the atmos into my regular rotation, but I guess it'll remain a dream for the time being
You know i was thinking the same thing. I mean wasnt the whole point of the vote back to release the most popular pair on AMD. It wouldnt be just for the customers but a great move to make more money easily.

You can be hopeful.

But Nike dont care 

Got friends back home who work in stores in Melbourne Australia saying all the Chinese brought them, I'm currently in Tokyo now and yep full of Chinese too, every store I went to the Japanese staff said no good all the Chinese came and took every pair.

The Chinese are so ******* rude over here also, somewhat worse than back home. I'm not racist but am ******* pissed they do this. The ******* don't ever wear them, why can't they just stay wearing the fake ones in their own country.
It's not that serious man. Take the L and move on or pay resale. 

Yah that's what I'm hoping. Even if I'm not able to hit on the restock as long its big enough to drop resell down to around the 200s id be cool with it.

Got friends back home who work in stores in Melbourne Australia saying all the Chinese brought them, I'm currently in Tokyo now and yep full of Chinese too, every store I went to the Japanese staff said no good all the Chinese came and took every pair.

The Chinese are so ******* rude over here also, somewhat worse than back home. I'm not racist but am ******* pissed they do this. The ******* don't ever wear them, why can't they just stay wearing the fake ones in their own country.
yeah thats pretty racist, reported. 

No need for this. Take that L to the chin like the rest of us, champ

Still doesn't matter as long as demand is higher than the quantity, it will always be an L or a hard W

Nike will just break our hearts 2x for the same shoe

Back
Top Bottom