THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I thought stock was better than the OG's. Seems just as limited to me with all the people taking L's so far.

My good deed for the day...

I thought stock was better than the OG's. Seems just as limited to me with all the people taking L's so far.
Stock was so much more compared to the OGs but you have a greater demand for the Atmos.

Put two and two together

Last edited:
this sucks. just wanted the ogs and this release. but got none of them. the red and blue should've been GR. they would be in finishline right now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be great for us to push the "StripperMax" as someone perfectly named it pages ago to win and hypebeasts and resellers all over it... I would almost make this ish show Atmos release worth it

Last edited:
Good thing I got the Sneakers ap.
Og blues only ones I wanted. Nope.
Tried to get the atmos in hopes to trade them for the og blues....not selected. I just wanna rob Nike now.

Im not voting for this garbage for next year, again ive had an easier time getting yeezys and checking out smoothly.

2 L's on SNKRS and I'm not even stressing. Safe to say March is probably Nike's most hyped month but not most profitable because of production numbers. People will forget about Air Max come April, its sad but true. They'll sell more Royal 1s on April 1st, then probably all Airmax sold in March. Limited numbers suck for us but its a really smart move by nike to get some hype back.

I don't understand how you take a vote on a shoe that every one wants, make people wait an entire year, then make them this limited..

Like this may have been one of the hardest releases i have witnessed in a long time.. ONE store in my area got these (UBIQ in DC), which is ridiculous man.

I guess ill go digest my L now..

I mean.. okay.. I get the Atmos being limited or whatever.. I think most people figured it wouldn't be an easy cop when these won the vote last year.. but seriously, what was the point of making the red and blue OG's limited as well? They've had a year to produce these..meh.. not even salty just confused on what the purpose is?
Hype, man

L for me, as usual. 

I guess I'll continue to not be able to own these...I was contemplating paying resale...But decided not to.

Back
Top Bottom