THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The silver bullets are really nice, I scooped them from the outlet a few years back but the hype on them now doesn't make them worth it at all
sick.gif
Best 97's ever... i'm also looking forward to the gold coming back

Sneakeasy is a bust. Exhibit here in NYC is weak. iD options for the flyknit AM1 are lame. Not worth the trouble, IMO. But I have sessions for tomorrow through thursday booked if anyone wants one. Just PM me. FCFS
Are you able to change the volt midsole on the flyknit AM1 to white?

I don't like that one of the 2 options for the Flyknit AM1 is the same thing that released for the first air max day, just flyknit.

Are you able to change the volt midsole on the flyknit AM1 to white?

you can change to white, black or volt. there might have been a fourth option but it wasn't appealing enough to remember. the tongue sticker (3.26) or whatever you want to call only comes in red and that was the deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
best way to get a coupon is to have the item you plan on buying already in your cart when you get in Nike chat

has worked for me too many times to count

and whoever said to cop pinnacles as a consolation for missing these past few Saturday's releases is right..

I have all four and they're the best materials & shape you'll find on an air max 1 for retail in the last 8yrs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom