THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

While I'm on my search for atmos and og blues is there anyone that knows where I can pick these up in size 10? Just missed an eBay listing on them last week.

Last edited:
Sneakeasy is a bust. Exhibit here in NYC is weak. iD options for the flyknit AM1 are lame. Not worth the trouble, IMO. But I have sessions for tomorrow through thursday booked if anyone wants one. Just PM me. FCFS

I would take you ip on that but by the time I get iff work it's too late. If I can get a spot on Sunday I'll go if not no biggie all it is is an event to take some dope pics.

No sir,  I complained for 25 minutes.. and no nothing, so I straight up asked and no mas.

That's wack. I straight up did this yesterday following @FrankWh1te and others that the quality is the best in a long time and that they would be a great consolation prize. I chatted, complained about the limited quantities of releases this month, complained about the way Nike went about this and misled their fans with other customer service reps and tweets. Then I said I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of previously released AM1's on NDC but that I couldn't come to paying resell price after this month's shenannigans. Asked if there are any discount codes to help me out with the purchase and bam!
Will post pics when they come in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom