THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did anyone put in an order for the triple red pair through that Japanese site from a few pages ago and can report what the process is or has been?

Did anyone put in an order for the triple red pair through that Japanese site from a few pages ago and can report what the process is or has been?
I almost did it but no one would chime in about it. It looks like you pay that 126 or whatever then they hit you up for shipping. Im just gonna wait on Hanon to drop.

@MF Gooze & @rwfanatic

the site is rakuten....

its basically the jp. version of amazon so they would be sourcing the pair you order from atmos most likely.

its 100% legit
yeah but you need to pay an extra fee to order from rakuten, you're better off to order from the EU or taobao imo, i have just ordered a pair of AM BW Aurora from toabao, im just waiting till they come in at my agent so that he can confirm that they are not fake, if everythings goes well i will end up paying 80-85 euro for them with the agent fee and everything included

Last edited:

but it can save you a lot of money, for the money that i spend on 1 pair i can almost buy 2 pairs on taobao
Since you posted last week I did some digging and most things I've read have said most stuff on there is fufu. Has your experience been different?

Quote:

Since you posted last week I did some digging and most things I've read have said most stuff on there is fufu. Has your experience been different?
i have bought multiple things on taobao and it was all authentic, those horror stories on the net are just to put taobao in a bad daylight, you just need to be careful when you buy stuff on taobao, i bought shoes on taobao 3 times, 2 times for my ex GF and 1 time for my self, no problems nothing and also i have bought adidas and nike wmns clothing from there before and a G-Shock and some hello kitty crap

Quote:

i have bought multiple things on taobao and it was all authentic, those horror stories on the net are just to put taobao in a bad daylight, you just need to be careful when you buy stuff on taobao, i bought shoes on taobao 3 times, 2 times for my ex GF and 1 time for my self, no problems nothing and also i have bought adidas and nike wmns clothing from there before and a G-Shock and some hello kitty crap
Did you do it yourself or use a "Taobao agent"? If you used an agent, would you mind PM'ing my info?

Thank you.
wink.gif
you're welcome

Man, that all sounds overwhelming. I have no experience with the jp amazon, taobao or using agents. The link that had the shoes for sale I entered my info just to see what all it would say and it didn't say anything about a fee. Just that they would reach back out to you later to let you know what the total with shipping would be and then is where you confirm if you want to make the purchase.

Quote:

you better not have copped that hello kitty stuff for yourself b

on taobao you can find awesome steals

i bought an adidas stella mccartney jacket for

130 euro while the retail price online was 350 euro
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Atmos actually hasn't confirmed the order yet.  First you order, then they confirm and send a bill for shipping. Probably around $50-$60 for shipping.  

How much did they come out to be shipped? I see 126 but it says they contact you afterwards with the rate.
Atmos actually hasn't confirmed the order yet.  First you order, then they confirm and send a bill for shipping. Probably around $50-$60 for shipping.  

I almost did it but no one would chime in about it. It looks like you pay that 126 or whatever then they hit you up for shipping. Im just gonna wait on Hanon to drop.
Placed my order 2 days ago (Saturday in Japan), I got confirmation from Rakuten but nothing yet from Atmos (the actual seller).  They haven't charged my card yet.  I think they charge you for the shoes then send a separate bill for shipping.  Fingers crossed it will come through any minute as it's now Monday afternoon there. 

Back
Top Bottom