THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thinking about pulling the trigger on those "legacy red" is the midsole brown like in the pic or are they suppose to be all white?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on those "legacy red" is the midsole brown like in the pic or are they suppose to be all white?
I think the midsole is suppose to be all white. I don't think they released a "vintage" edition of these yet. I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped the same day. Extremely fast shipping from Barney's New York. Nikestore.com should be taking notes. 

I think the midsole is suppose to be all white. I don't think they released a "vintage" edition of these yet. I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped the same day. Extremely fast shipping from Barney's New York. Nikestore.com should be taking notes. 

Thanks!!

anyone see a pair of the obsidian omega pack size 10? been searching everywhere for that shoe.

Just got my Legacy Red AM1 in from Barney's New York. They had a sale for these last week for $69. I didn't realize the upper had safari print. A very nice touch. 
happy.gif

The A.P.C. Air Max actually says Air Maxim 1 on the box. That could be a reason for the shape. My pairs will be in this week!

Back
Top Bottom