THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i don't see the point. I'd be more than happy with the restock pair

The QC and build quality has been generally better. I like my anni pair over the restock pair I got. And I like having the 100 code on the box for collection purposes.

To each their own. March pairs are dropping in price anyhow

The QC and build quality has been generally better. I like my anni pair over the restock pair I got. And I like having the 100 code on the box for collection purposes.

To each their own. March pairs are dropping in price anyhow

So, I clearly missed the code talk so now I have a better idea on the 100 vs 103 talk. Thank you

If the 100 was a "GR" or wider release like the 103, they would have the same bad QC i think... (some 100 are already not that good too)

If the 100 was a "GR" or wider release like the 103, they would have the same bad QC i think... (some 100 are already not that good too)

so essentially Nike made people jump through hoops or pay an arm and a leg for a proper quality pair, and then are getting people to still pay full price for and even be GRATEFUL for lower quality pairs. Ain't that some sh*t.

Last edited:
Cant see your pics, maybe embed them here like I do now by uploading here. So easy.

And I saw those orange joints back a page and was like neeeeeed. Shame they're a mock up.

My restock pair is good quality and good shape. No complaints over here. And I will be doubling up this week as well..

IMG_5132.JPG
just need the royals next...

Are you gonna cop on resell again? because the release is in 2 weeks ^^

I haven't seen a legit US site say they have a US release date ie Footlocker, ChampsSports, or Nike. Maybe I overlooked it. I was just gonna try to cop another pair from stockx for retail Or close to it like I did.

Doubt they will release at footlocker because they still didn't put them in their calendar (in europe). My second pair will be catch with discount :nthat:

Ofcourse i get one of the defected pairs and everyone else gets clean pairs :frown: These are my favorite shoes of all time too

Used Stockx and paid 159 for restock with $20 off code. Hoping for a good apple/pear. Either way I had to pull the trigger after missing the first release. Last pair I bought off Stockx had a crazy busted up box. Gonna give them this last chance.

Attachments

• IMG_6894.PNG
    IMG_6894.PNG
    123.7 KB · Views: 49
Used Stockx and paid 159 for restock with $20 off code. Hoping for a good apple/pear. Either way I had to pull the trigger after missing the first release. Last pair I bought off Stockx had a crazy busted up box. Gonna give them this last chance.
How did you get the $20 dollars off code?

How did you get the $20 dollars off code?

I signed up as a new user and got an email for the $20 code under my wife's name. I was surprised I didn't get rejected for using same address. They seem to let people from the same address use it after a couple months.

103s came in a couple days ago. Definitely no complaints on my side. So pumped I was able to snag at retail, although it seems like they could be widely available?

If i had to be massively picky I would just say I wish 103 mudguard was a little thicker like the 100's. But still extremely pleased with them.

Back
Top Bottom