THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been dealing with Irma so finally getting around to posting some LPUs.
IMG_5131.jpg

I missed the first drop, caught the rerelease a week or two ago thanks to @vig09 ✊
Good to see that you're not bothered by our hurricane/storm. South FL has no power but you're on the positive side

Good to see that you're not bothered by our hurricane/storm. South FL has no power but you're on the positive side
I live in south Florida. Many people in my town don't have power. People I personally know have tremendous damage to their homes. I think you took what I said out of context?

Wtf? He clearly said he dealt with the storm. He lives in Tampa iirc. Nothing about his post indicated he wasn't bothered by it. In fact, it said the complete opposite.

alboogie4200 alboogie4200 I can only take what you said as sarcasm? You definitely got it twisted man.

I live in Tampa bay. We prepared for Irma for the past couple weeks, hurricane shutters, generator, flashlights, food/water etc. Many people I know lost power and suffered massive damages.

We evacuated 200 plus patients out of the hospital I work in 24 hours. I then was mandatorily activated to another local hospitals Cathlab post storm. So I definitely was "bothered" by "your" storm.

any idea where the pre-release 103's are coming from? want to bite the bullet on stockx or goat, but having some doubts where the pairs are coming from

Last edited:
Smh got my order accepted on stockx for a little under $150 shipped (using new account my girlfriend made) and got payment error

The way the 103s are sitting on resale sites for minimal markup gives me the impression I’ll have a good opportunity to double up at retail...at worst.

WATTBA

Back
Top Bottom