THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wierd these are not sold out..I had another in cart..I don't know what to do!!!!!!

#3 copped..ill wait for blues now

consolation for those stupid 97s

Last edited:
Easy cop for me on NDC UK. Now they need to restock the Atmos in similar numbers, and it won't surprise me if they do. Considering all of the hype they generated about bringing that shoe back it was inexcusable that they made so few of them.
Elephants are not going to restock.

There was no excuse to make the Atmos limited either. They hyped up it's release a full year before it happened and allowed thousands of people to vote on bringing it back. I'd wager that the vast majority of those who voted missed out on copping them at retail price.

Don't get we wrong, I'm not opposed to the idea of making some shoes in very small numbers to generate hype but the Atmos should not have been one of them.
They are Elephants, not Atmos. Atmos could refer to one of the many shoes they've done with Nike. That pair is the Elephants and they aren't going to restock. Neither are the Masters.

Use a 20% code and got it for 112€ on nike eu yeaah! But... i feel that the blue gonna be a bit more "rare", hopefully i'm wrong

These pics are from the Size? Preview app... The reds have no QS and blues do.. Might just be a typo but..
IMG_3561.PNG
IMG_3562.PNG

They are Elephants, not Atmos. Atmos could refer to one of the many shoes they've done with Nike. That pair is the Elephants and they aren't going to restock. Neither are the Masters.

Still not convinved, lol. However, my main point is that Nike handled the release of them really badly IMO. It's not like the Atmos Elephant was an all new collab, it was just a claasic that was being reissued by very popular demand, so to make it so limited that most of those who voted it back couldn't cop was utterly stupid.

Making the Masters a one-off, highly limited release made a lot more sense. A unique colourway with an interesting backstory, therefore making so few of them to generate hype was a smart move. Even if they are hideous looking. :lol:

Masters already restocked this summer. I just missed them.

Of course I won an End raffle for a pair I was able to get (got the reds on the SNKRS early access yesterday). Oh well,if I miss on the blues I can maybe find a trading partner. So glad these seemed to be more widely available, hopefully the blues are the same.

Not convinced. And as far as numbers go, we can be certain that they didn't make many of them, based on how difficult it was to buy them from the few retailers that got them. Simple fact is that the shoe should have been a QS release at the very least.

it's not gonna happen.

man, I almost pulled the trigger on a pair of 100s last night for 240, but they sold this morning for 235. hopefully prices keep going down more.

I went tts on the 100 and it was a little roomier than I'd prefer, easily could of went a .5 size smaller. I'm wondering if I should risk going tts on the 103 since they most likely won't run identical as the 100. Decisions, decisions |l

Back
Top Bottom