THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seems like most sites got a bunch of pairs and they're still fairly available. Not that I care because I buy my shoes because I like them, not because they're limited to 6 pairs per site lol

Would cop but I busted out the flyknit version of these a few weeks ago that I've barely worn and them joints comfy. So I'll pass but I'm in for the Royals and hopefully the atmos come as well but I doubt it

Got a charge from UNDFTD so I should be good.. Meanwhile, SNKRS is still errored out. Long shipping from UNDFTD doesnt bug me as long as they actually ship. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Definitely plentiful
Screenshot_20170926-111407.png

I was able to grab a pair on SNKRS an hour and fifteen minutes after launch, that's definitely a first for me. I decided to go down a .5 size on these since the 100 was a bit roomy on my foot. If these are too tight; I'll just send them back. I hope everyone who tried to cop today got theirs.

You can still use Ebates if you use app , just open a ticket with Ebates for Nike before making a purchase in snrks , once confirmed fill in any info from order ...

Back
Top Bottom