THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You just missed the sns link, fsr for a long moment before the massacre lol
SNS are masters in cancellations! Hopefully not this time! Smh, I had a meeting this morning & only ordered sucessfully at SNS. Btw, pretty sure our polish friends are dropping them too!

I'm upset with myself now because it's not like I haven't purchased from Offspring before. Pulled a noob move :smh:

I sent them an email hopefully letting me cancel, can't use a size 13 smh

LoL, Don't feel bad, I almost made the same mistake. Added a 12 to cart and was checking out then something told me to check if it was UK sizing and it was.

SNS are masters in cancellations! Hopefully not this time! Smh, I had a meeting this morning & only ordered sucessfully at SNS. Btw, pretty sure our polish friends are dropping them too!
And they are not fast for confirm QS orders lol, hold breath store ^^

For the UK NDC buyers, I need your help.
I bought these using the sneakers app but for some reason, it's showing EU sizing instead of UK which never happened in my previous orders

upload_2017-10-19_17-51-51.png

Looking at Nike's sizing conversion table, EU 44 is equivalent to UK 9 even though I ordered a UK 10.

upload_2017-10-19_17-54-47.png

Am I screwed?

I bought these using the sneakers app but for some reason, it's showing EU sizing instead of UK which never happened in my previous orders

Looking at Nike's sizing conversion table, EU 44 is equivalent to UK 9 even though I ordered a UK 10.

Am I screwed?
I got these from NDC this morning and mine is the same, i ordered a uk 10 but on the conformation email its a euro 45 which is a 10.5.

Am I screwed?
Looks not good for u! Hope I am wrong But....

Quick question. I seen someone on the Facebook group say that the essential ID's are the new shape (that's why the price went up to $150). Can anyone confirm this before I start ordering?

Demand for Royals seems to have been tenfold compared to the Reds....completely sold out across the board it seems. The likes of Offspring had a full size run of reds available for days after they released.

These sold out quick in the uk. I thought release was tomorrow for some strange reason. Work near offspring in Covent Garden. They didn’t get many in store. Maybe 20 pairs in total. Went to nike town in the end and they only had 7 uk 10s left in stock! I hope for everyone who missed out that they restock this week but I’m not hopeful!

Demand for Royals seems to have been tenfold compared to the Reds....completely sold out across the board it seems. The likes of Offspring had a full size run of reds available for days after they released.

wonder if they just make less pairs than the red colorway. it definitely seemed that way with the March releases

Back
Top Bottom