THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When you basically give the opportunity to some peoples for buying obsidians (on a legit website with a nice size selection) at retail but they want discount price, let me see them crying after everything gone :rofl:
Haha true, they are too Clean shoulda just swiped the card

Been saying it since the white/reds dropped but the Anni collection is some of the best stuff Nike put out all year

Shape, construction, soft suede, perfect stitching, no glue stains. Well done Nike

They started getting inconsistent with shape. The March pairs were the most consistent.

Finally caved in, and ordered from DSM. Hoping that express shipping comes through. Feels good to get these for retail after paying “convenience” fees for the reds, and royals. (Size 15.s seemed to have VERY limited availability in those two colors.)

Minor thread I can easily remove, but these are good to go.

EF5F43EC-2869-44F8-AD6D-60B133E9AC0A.jpeg

lapstone order should be here today :nthat:

went home to check to see if the package was on my porch since the status said "delivered", nothing was there :angry:

funny thing is I had another package coming today and both said they were delivered at 647am today but both were not at my house. Anyone ever deal with this? Im on hold to talk to USPS right now, have a wait time of 55mins :rolleyes

went home to check to see if the package was on my porch since the status said "delivered", nothing was there :angry:

funny thing is I had another package coming today and both said they were delivered at 647am today but both were not at my house. Anyone ever deal with this? Im on hold to talk to USPS right now, have a wait time of 55mins :rolleyes
Yea when someone stole my packages

Sometimes usps tracking will say delivered when it actually wasn’t
Happened to me before said delivered at 5:00pm
No package around
Showed up next day around noon
It should hopefully show up tomorrow
I think they just scan delivered sometimes so it doesn’t show up late?

Back
Top Bottom