THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone thing that Nike will have a sleep release on a super rare AM1 on AMD???
that are probably the atmos am1&95 animal for this year
gvdvcxv.jpg

I know that these are totally cdg/dsm style, but i mean nike has put out so many pairs identical to these.. whether its canvas or leather, suede
if these didn't have the dsm logo on the back right shoe, not many would even buy these

i like simple and clean as well, but i love the air max 180 and the others they dropped in nyc recently with diff shades of bright pink.. classic 90's vibe
so far only dropped at cdg shirt in nyc.. of course i had to just move outta nyc ten days ago

used to live 5 min walk from DSM tops was nice to have it so close when stuff dropped

I know that these are totally cdg/dsm style, but i mean nike has put out so many pairs identical to these.. whether its canvas or leather, suede
if these didn't have the dsm logo on the back right shoe, not many would even buy these

i like simple and clean as well, but i love the air max 180 and the others they dropped in nyc recently with diff shades of bright pink.. classic 90's vibe
so far only dropped at cdg shirt in nyc.. of course i had to just move outta nyc ten days ago

used to live 5 min walk from DSM tops was nice to have it so close when stuff dropped
I think the b swoosh sucked more people in than the DSM logo.

OG mesh '99 Obsidians? Is that what this pair is supposed to be the retro of? If so I thought Nike was just throwing this pair out for the hell of it :lol: but either way I'm buying them.

Which Obsidians? The ones that just dropped or the 99 og mesh Obsidians that these look like? Either way I don't think it stops you from getting these.
the anniversary pair that just dropped. i know the shades and some details are different but still similar enough to me i' d have a hard time justifying it.

we'll see how much willpower I have come release day.

Back
Top Bottom