THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seeing this gives me a renewed appreciation for what the shape is today...
Screenshot_20180207-194543.png
Man i had those, and got rid of them quick. They were very uncomfortable

Anyone know how to whiten up the mesh on the toebox? Ive cleaned my pair about 2 times but for some reason, theres a brownish tint to the mesh. Its pretty noticeable in indoor lighting. Heres a picture showing a DS pair and my worn pair

Anyone know how to whiten up the mesh on the toebox? Ive cleaned my pair about 2 times but for some reason, theres a brownish tint to the mesh. Its pretty noticeable in indoor lighting. Heres a picture showing a DS pair and my worn pair

It sucks but white mesh doesn't stay bright white. I've seen some people say try this and that but I haven't found anything that makes it back to new bright white.

with all those vintage clips, i take the opportunity to ask you guys, what sneakers/shoes were trending in the states before Air Max and Jordans? In France it was adidas superstars, stan smith mostly, but was curious about the states' case

with all those vintage clips, i take the opportunity to ask you guys, what sneakers/shoes were trending in the states before Air Max and Jordans? In France it was adidas superstars, stan smith mostly, but was curious about the states' case
Like back in the late 70s and early 80s? Converse was pretty big. AF1 was big right before the Jordan boom too.

Was browsing through kicks crew and saw several sizes of royals, reds, obsidians, aquas, under retail or close to? None in my size though. Noticed a lot of different air max/jordan models with sprinkling of sizes, new and old that are at or below retail, or just above.

Free shipping right now with paypalkc code. I've never ordered from there, but I think many did pre-orders/orders for the anniversaries? Other than long shipping times, was everything legit?

Like back in the late 70s and early 80s? Converse was pretty big. AF1 was big right before the Jordan boom too.

it really seems like the sneakers (and more generally culture) trends in the us are related with basketball, and it's somehow unique
can't see europe youths wearing some football (soccer) indoor shoes :lol:
however, they somehow "stole" some big tennis brands (lacoste,sergio tacchini, lotto), and made of those brands' tracksuits and training gear the ghetto's outfit, altough i've never seen those guys play tennis lol

Just trying to make sure people in here get first dibs before it's all over the place lol

not even sure if people are after them like that tho

use code LKS1823N

damn, too late!

any way to reach out to FTL customer service to have this applied?

Back
Top Bottom