THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For the first time (I think ever) I’ve got og 1s, 90s, 180s, 93s, 95s, 97s, 98s all in pristine condition...gotta do something fun...besides wearing them.
D4623AFD-C317-4EAE-86D7-3ABA5BBD4C4E.jpeg
we're still waiting for a full collection pic with the drones and all.

Been trying to tell ya we can do our own swaps and make them better than what he came up with. But some dudes not tryna hear it. :lol:
Pay him that 900 and report back.

I paid resell recently on a pair of sz.11.5 atmos and I have to say I’m kind of underwhelmed by them in person. One of the reasons why I usually don’t pay resell.
Very true but i don’t think these are going to drop under $370 anytime soon. Especially when March is around the corner. Again...

Nothing to defend. It speaks for itself. Its a terrible looking shoe and I laugh at anybody paying resell for them.
the guy is what he is, but i don't understand why hating on the product. The shoe is fire, although i didn't pay and won't pay resell for it, i'm gonna try to cop during air max day.

Hypothetical:

You buy mint ds 1999 og mesh og red and obsidians. Still factory laced. Just gorgeous. Do you keep them ds as collectibles or do you wear them, inevitably have the midsoles crumble, and then swap them out and continue wearing them?

I'm torn on it. They make for some sick collectibles but I wear my ****. But then I have the 2017 version to wear, why do I need to wear the 1999?

What would you do?

Yo Dude, I would go "one to stock, one to rock "
These are pretty flawless and I doubt you'll find them in this condition again. They would be a great display pair. If you find another pair maybe like nearDS, you could cut them into pieces and swap the **** out of them.

I’d like a pair of elephants tryna sell my Beluga 1.0 to fund it, uk10.5/11 is not a popular size in these judging by the lack of pairs I can find

Back
Top Bottom